Search engine for Deluge

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
ufo000000
New User
New User

Search engine for Deluge

Post by ufo000000 »

Hello

I live in Poland, sorry for the mistakes, I used the Google translator.

I have a suggestion about Deluge: I have been using Transmission for a long time on Linux - now I use the wonderful Deluge on Windows, but I miss Transmission one very useful feature - the fast search engine. In Transmission, I had a field at the top, it was enough to enter a word or a few letters and instantly only the given file names were left on the torrent list. It was very useful to me because I have been sharing downloaded files for a long time, I often have dozens of them on the list, often having several with a similar name, and I could filter instantly to see which files have downloaded, or when deleting, quickly select all files with a given name . It would be great if a search engine appeared with some program update.

Thank you and best regards.
shinger
Leecher
Leecher

Re: Search engine for Deluge

Post by shinger »

Have you tried CTRL+F in the thin-client? And on the web also CTRL+F while you have selected all the torrents? That way you would be having the same feature you could say. Not as fancy (webinterface), but works like a charm :).
===============================================================
Server: Rock 5B 8 Cores (ARM), 16 GB RAM, 2 TB 970 Evo +
Deluge: v2.1.1
Plugins: Blocklist, LabelPlus, ItConfig, MyScheduler, Stats, Notifications, YaRSS2
PaavoVibin
New User
New User

Post by PaavoVibin »

Crtl+f method doesn't work for every browser. Some only search text currently shown on the screen and don't go through the rest of the list.
ambipro

Post by ambipro »

This method probably would not work in the WebUI of deluge in some browsers as mentioned, but if you are using the thin-client or regular deluge, simply hitting Ctrl+F will bring up a search box where you can type and it will filter as you described transmission doing.

See screenshot below for Ctrl-F in Deluge.