Seed Hate [Plugin] [Deluge 2] [NEW]

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
Source
New User
New User

Seed Hate [Plugin] [Deluge 2] [NEW]

Post by Source »

Hey all! So, I know some people will give me flack for this but I will let you know first that I copy my files and reseed them on a different machine after this.

Anyway, this is a new simple plugin I created for Deluge 2.0. The plugin is called Seed Hate. It monitors all torrents for when they are completed and once they initiate Seed Mode it removes the torrent from deluge (keeping the data).

My use case for this is that I have a bunch of automation based around my torrents to get them to my media server but it can't continue with the next steps until the torrent is removed. So, I use this to remove the torrent and seed it later.

No configuration required. Simply install.

Source and egg file attached. I believe it does not work on deluge 1.3.* but if someone wants to implement the needed change it should be pretty simple. Feel free to upload it here.

I am aware that Auto Remove Plus and SeedTime exist, but neither of them upon upgrading to Deluge 2 would let me remove the torrent immediately upon seeding (ARP was able to do this before their rewrite/upgrade).

Thanks!
Attachments
SeedHate-2.0-py3.9.egg
(15.95 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
deluge-plugin-seedhate-source.zip
(37.47 KiB) Downloaded 75 times
mhertz

Re: Seed Hate [Plugin] [Deluge 2] [NEW]

Post by mhertz »

Thanks for contribution and welcome :) I made same functionality little under a year ago roughly, but doesn't hurt to have different versions to choose between, the more the merrier or however that goes. Thanks again.