How to install autoremoverplus on deluge 2.0.3 running ubuntu 21.04

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
Newrasp
New User
New User

How to install autoremoverplus on deluge 2.0.3 running ubuntu 21.04

Post by Newrasp »

Hello,
I am trying to install the autoremoverplus plugin on my deluge 2.0.3, which I am running on ubuntu 21.04. I tried downloading the egg files and installing it via the plugin settings on both the desktop client and the webUI but once I browse to the egg file and press open nothing happens and the plug in is not added. Any ideas on how I can get it to install? Is there a way to install it via the terminal?
mhertz

Re: How to install autoremoverplus on deluge 2.0.3 running ubuntu 21.04

Post by mhertz »

Install it manually by moving it into your deluge profile's plugins dir, e.g. on ubuntu it's often under '/var/lib/deluge/.config/deluge/plugins', or if running under own user-account, then '˝/.config/deluge/plugins'. If cannot find, then can see all your deluge profile dirs(as sometimes theres a couple when having tested running deluged from terminal also etc), using:

Code: Select all

sudo find / -path */.config/deluge/plugins
And move plugin to correct one.

Last, if not using python 3.8.x or whatever hardcoded in plugin filename, then need rename plugin to match installed version, which you can check from a terminal by running 'python3 -V', so e.g. if having python 3.9.x, then rename it to '*-py3.9.egg'.

Restart deluge afterwards.
merlincool
New User
New User

Post by merlincool »

I have had no luck while using this plugin on Pulsedmedia seedbox using Deluge 2.0.3. I have checked python3 and renamed plugin accordingly but still failed to remove torrents after rules were met.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Make sure to have plugin correctly setup e.g HD-space -1 and max-torrents 0, and I'd suggest using my posted versions(until fixed upstream - I have submitted patch) of either springjools or tote94's fork, in there respective threads here, which fixes an often occurring issue regarding this i.e cached libtorrent values returned leading to mismatches.
merlincool
New User
New User

Post by merlincool »

mhertz wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:27 pm Make sure to have plugin correctly setup e.g HD-space -1 and max-torrents 0, and I'd suggest using my posted versions(until fixed upstream - I have submitted patch) of either springjools or tote94's fork, in there respective threads here, which fixes an often occurring issue regarding this i.e cached libtorrent values returned leading to mismatches.
Have those rules set and also I have did setup you asked for. My seedbox provider is using debian 10 and support is not good enough, my ticket is put on hold since past 2 months, I dont expect any reply now or in future. Is there something I should check for and notify back in here?
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Could you please post your autoremoveplus.conf in your deluge profile dir - other wise please explain exactly what you changed from default i.e what rules consist of specifically and which checkboxes enabled/disabled. Springjools or tote94's version(with my fix)?