AutoShutdown plugin tiny upgrade suggestion

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
Purple Flame
New User
New User

AutoShutdown plugin tiny upgrade suggestion

Post by Purple Flame »

Hello, i'll be brief:
Please add "Shutdown Once" option, so users won't have to manually disable it every time after a big overnight download.
I sometimes forget to do so :D
mhertz

Re: AutoShutdown plugin tiny upgrade suggestion

Post by mhertz »

I seemed to remember this was requested and added by Cas a few years ago, so went and checked commit-log:

Added "only once" feature. Can disable plugin and save right before a shutdown.

Latest release v1.5 includes this commit.
Purple Flame
New User
New User

Post by Purple Flame »

Strange, plugin is v1.5.0 - but no 'once' option.
Deluge is v1.3.15
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Just checked and it's there on v1.5, last option shown.

Note if using thinclient, then you need v1.5 of plugin both places, not just one place.

Try disable plugin, restart deluge(d) and reenable plugin.
Purple Flame
New User
New User

Post by Purple Flame »

hmmm, still nothing. Not sure if i'm using thin client though, how do i check that?
Let's see, i download latest version from here(2.7py, which matches deluge version), and install it as wiki says.
Can i delete plugin and try to add it anew?
Should i have anything python-related installed?
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Thinclient is gotten by disable classic mode in preferences under 'interface', so if that option not unticked on your end, then you're not using thinclient mode.

Yes that is the one.

So it doesn't have the last option shown, on the pic listed on github project page here? https://github.com/cas--/autoshutdown

You shouldn't need anything to make that option show - I saw it myself in quick test previously today before replying to you.

Yes, add it again is fine, just remember if using thinclient, then should be both places in v1.5, unless using thinclient on same machine so only one profile dir. Stop/start deluge also if didn't before and enable/disable plugin again.
Purple Flame
New User
New User

Post by Purple Flame »

I'm in classic mode. Yeah, in my case there are 'Do nothing', 'Shutdown', 'Hibernate', and 'Suspend', nothing else.
I did try to add it again - didn't help.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Personally I'd test with clean profile i.e rename my profile dir to deluge-bak, with deluge closed, its under ~/.config/deluge normally when using classic mode, then start deluge again, close it, copy plugin back from ~/.config/deluge-bak/plugins into ~/.config/deluge/plugins and start deluge, enable plugin and check again if there now, that missing option I mean. Afterwards you can get back to before with closing deluge, delete ~/.config/deluge, rename ~/.config/deluge-bak to ~/.config/deluge and start deluge again. If on windows, then profile instead is under "%appdata%\roaming\deluge.