YaRSS2 can't authenticate email

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
Masterjuggler
New User
New User

YaRSS2 can't authenticate email

Post by Masterjuggler »

I posted in the YaRSS2 thread a few days ago but the OP hasn't been active on the forum for several months, and haven't gotten a reply.

In the plugin settings, the email username and password fields are grayed out for me, despite checking enable. I tried editing the config file manually, but it reverts back once the plugin is used. Does anyone know how I could go about fixing or troubleshooting this?

I'm on deluge 2.0.3 and the latest YaRSS2, using python 3.6.9. Everything else seems to be working, properly fetching RSS feeds and automatically downloading.
chribonn

Re: YaRSS2 can't authenticate email

Post by chribonn »

Masterjuggler wrote:I posted in the YaRSS2 thread a few days ago but the OP hasn't been active on the forum for several months, and haven't gotten a reply.

In the plugin settings, the email username and password fields are grayed out for me, despite checking enable. I tried editing the config file manually, but it reverts back once the plugin is used. Does anyone know how I could go about fixing or troubleshooting this?

I'm on deluge 2.0.3 and the latest YaRSS2, using python 3.6.9. Everything else seems to be working, properly fetching RSS feeds and automatically downloading.
I have the same problem.

I am using the thin client connected to the deluge service daemon.