[Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v2.0.0

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
mhertz

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v2.0.0

Post by mhertz »

@takkischitt, not dumb :) Anyway, it doesn't override main seetings, as far I know, so if having conflicts, then indeed check that, dunno which takes precedence honestly. For last question, It should apply also to old torrents, I believe atleast.

@jro, if you mean time before rule apply etc, then good suggestion(as there already is 'seeding_time' status-field in deluge, though haven't checked if column available for this in gtkui by default though). BTW, the seed_time plugin has a deluge2 fork I see, but not updated since long, so don't know if still work - rename the '-py3.x' part away from filename before adding plugin, if not knowing your py-version, or if not in your py-version(Edit: Not needed on deluge 2.0.4+, I forgot).
https://github.com/vanossj/deluge-seedtime
jro
New User
New User

Post by jro »

@mhertz I appreciate it! I meant `seeding_time` which is not available as a column yet without a plugin. That fork of the plugin does work and does show the column, but the auto-pause timer doesn't work (i.e., it can't be changed from its default value so it always pauses torrents even if I don't want them to be). I tried to fix this by replacing the `torrent.pause()` call in core.py with `pass` but I couldn't get my version to load into deluge so I gave up... :(
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Thanks for elaborating. I checked the seed-time fork, and yeah I see you cannot change the stop-time for already loaded torrents, only new ones. However, you can delete the seedtime.conf and seedtime.conf.bak config-files from your deluge profile dir(with deluge stopped), to clear out all the old torrents/stop-times saved, and then can configure stop-time to '0.00' in preferences upon next startup(for new added), and it will work. Alternatively, the seedtime config-file could be manually edited to remove the 'torrent_stop_times' dict, or change the stop-times for all entries(torrent-id's) therein to 0, but easier just deleting file imho.

Anyway, I added a 'Seed Time' column to autoremoveplus, for GTK-UI and web-UI, to use if wanted.

AutoRemovePlus-2.0.0.egg
jro
New User
New User

Post by jro »

That's fantastic, thank you mhertz!
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Thank you, and most welcome mate :)
Floyd
New User
New User

Post by Floyd »

Enfo wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:28 pm Thank you very much for updating this plugin!

If I want to do the following:
  • When disk space is under 100 GB, then...
  • remove any torrents over 60 days old,
  • Starting with the lowest ratio torrents first.
Would this be the correct way of achieving this?
Screenshot 2020-10-01 182817.png
Is it working?
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

Just wanted to let you know I'm maintaining yet another fork of ARP @ https://github.com/laur89/deluge-autoremoveplus

Did my best to merge best of springjools' & tote94 versions, plus included most of the @mhertz improvements. PRs welcome!
Note I've been using this version for months and so far so good. Still need to improve the Readme quite a bit. Will do it.. eventually.

Note development is only done for supporting deluge v2, but if you need it for deluge 1.3.x (running python 2), then you can build it from deluge-1 branch.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Awesome, thanks alot mate for the work and contribution, appreciated :)
basher wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:04 pm Just wanted to let you know I'm maintaining yet another fork of ARP @ https://github.com/laur89/deluge-autoremoveplus

Did my best to merge best of springjools' & tote94 versions, plus included most of the @mhertz improvements. PRs welcome!
Note I've been using this version for months and so far so good. Still need to improve the Readme quite a bit. Will do it.. eventually.

Note development is only done for supporting deluge v2, but if you need it for deluge 1.3.x (running python 2), then you can build it from deluge-1 branch.
BinaryData

Post by BinaryData »

Thanks for all the hard work on updating this, I don't know what I'd do without ARP. It allows me to maintain my automation without hundreds of hours of work.

Just wanted to leave some feedback;

I've got it running on;
Ubuntu 20.04.x Server
Ubuntu 22.04.x Server
Python 3.8.10

Everything is manually installed. I will be testing it on newer Ubuntu releases once I get my ESXi Server back online.
Nanobug

Post by Nanobug »

Hello,
Finally got to this page, and got it to work.

I run binhex/arch-delugevpn in a container, so it's purely on the WebUI I access Deluge (I do have SSH access and don't mind using it).
But I can't figure out how I make it delete torrents with a specific label, based on seed time, preferably days, since I'm going for 30 and 60 days on two different labels.

Can someone explain to me how it should be done?