ltconfig not installing correct version after installing new version

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
Killerclan117
New User
New User

ltconfig not installing correct version after installing new version

Post by Killerclan117 »

Backstory: Having some issues with my FreeNas install of Deluge (11.3RC1). Max download I can get from the jail is around 20mbps MAX on a gig internet line. Tested with a transmission jail just to test and was able to max out at around 85-90mbps which is what I expect.

Plugin issue: I installed ltconfig per some forum posts I saw that it increased speeds on larger bandwidth environments but I installed the version for 2.0 ( ltConfig-2.0.0.egg) while I am running 1.3.15. The new version does not load and I cant access any of the settings or even see the plugin tab. I tried to install the correct version (ltconfig=0.3.1-py2.7.egg) but it keeps saying that I installed the 2.0 version. I went in and deleted the config and egg file from the filesystem and still have the wrong version install when I import the correct egg. Not sure if there is another location that plugin info is stored so I can get the correct version installed. Any advice?
fmar
Leecher
Leecher

Re: ltconfig not installing correct version after installing new version

Post by fmar »

There is also an .egg stored in your deluge config folder, look inside "plugins" and delete that too.
Killerclan117
New User
New User

Post by Killerclan117 »

fmar wrote:There is also an .egg stored in your deluge config folder, look inside "plugins" and delete that too.
I knew I was missing something! That worked, Thanks!
looloo
New User
New User

Post by looloo »

I'm having the same problem and can't seem to remove ltconfig 2.0. I already deleted the .egg file from the "plugins" folder. But it is still showing up in the settings and not loading. I also tried reinstalling the old version on top and it still doesn't work. How do I remove plugins?