Deluge 2.0+ Compatible plugins list please post the ones that are working

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
dopedangel
Member
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:34 am

Deluge 2.0+ Compatible plugins list please post the ones that are working

Postby dopedangel » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:33 am

Could someone post all working 3rd party plugins for deluge 2.0. Having 1 sticky post which mentions all the working plugins for 2.0 Deluge would help a lot of people.


https://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/Plugins

The wiki now has a column for Deluge 2.0 plugins so I will no longer be updating this list. But please still post any plugins here that are updated for Deluge 2.0+ so that can be added to the wiki.
Last edited by dopedangel on Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:40 am, edited 5 times in total.

mhertz
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster
Posts: 841
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Denmark

Re: Deluge 2.0+ Compatible plugins list please post the ones that are working

Postby mhertz » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:06 am

Good idea, and to get the ball rolling I can confirm that a fork of ltConfig is currently mostly working in deluge 2.0, and the only thing missing is support for changing boolean-settings from the GTK-UI, but all settings can be set from either the web-UI, or by reusing old or manually adding to your ltconfig.conf file in deluge-profile-dir, and all settings, including boolean-ones gets applied and read fine from there.

Other than that, then I can confirm that my own little plugin reannounce, also is working fine in deluge-2.0.

May I kindly suggest you to edit your first post with list of supported plugins whenever people report them here, so later on people don't need to read whole thread for catching up, thanks.

Lets get this ball rolling hopefully soon ;)

dopedangel
Member
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:34 am

Re: Deluge 2.0+ Compatible plugins list please post the ones that are working

Postby dopedangel » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:17 pm

Added Yarrs2. I am hoping someone updates label plus for deluge 2.0.

bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:46 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Deluge 2.0+ Compatible plugins list please post the ones that are working

Postby bro » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:40 pm

I've update the plugins page with a column indicating Deluge v2 support: https://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/Plugins

Please update this thread when there are any updates and I'll try to get the plugins page updated.
When reporting issues, please include any relevant information such as OS (and version), python version (for Windows users this depends on which Deluge installer was used), Deluge version and plugin version.

dopedangel
Member
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:34 am

Re: Deluge 2.0+ Compatible plugins list please post the ones that are working

Postby dopedangel » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:21 am

A working port of labelplus has been added

shamael
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster
Posts: 591
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:28 am

Re: Deluge 2.0+ Compatible plugins list please post the ones that are working

Postby shamael » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:36 pm

Anyone tried the plugin "Browse Button"?
https://github.com/dredkin/deluge-rbb/releases

Mandatory for me...

mhertz
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster
Posts: 841
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Denmark

Re: Deluge 2.0+ Compatible plugins list please post the ones that are working

Postby mhertz » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:47 pm

@shamael, the plugin isn't shown in plugins-list, and if renaming to correct python version then it comes up, but cannot be enabled and log states "core method not supported". The same with building from source latest code of plugin(where 1 commit added since last release, but seemingly not important), and the same as previously happens. I fixed the core error in the code, and now it can be enabled, but doesn't add any functionality, which is to be expected since it needs updating for gtk3 I believe.

I could go further and see if I could make further changes(I look what other plugin-authors did in there commit-logs when updating there plugins for deluge2), but just wanted to ask you first if you're aware that deluge2's GTK-thinclient already features a browse-button for download-location and move-completed, for adding torrents, in torrent-options and move-storage context-option, and a dropdown-arrow for each of often-used locations, or kinda like "favorites" I believe.

@dopedangel, bro has added a couple more plugins to deluge2-supported section(Default Trackers, FileBotTool, IfaceWatch and WebAPI), if you're still updating this post, though probbaly not really needed anymore, though as bro stated, he'll monitor it for changes, so still usefull if others keep reporting here.

Edit: digitalhigh updated deluge-extractor AKA SimpleExtractor to support deluge2: https://github.com/d8ahazard/deluge-extractor

@bro, When having the time, could you kindly add ltConfig to the supported section too, please(I know it's a wiki, but as you voluntered :) Thank you.)

bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:46 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Deluge 2.0+ Compatible plugins list please post the ones that are working

Postby bro » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:36 pm

mhertz wrote:@bro, When having the time, could you kindly add ltConfig to the supported section too, please(I know it's a wiki, but as you voluntered :) Thank you.)

Done
When reporting issues, please include any relevant information such as OS (and version), python version (for Windows users this depends on which Deluge installer was used), Deluge version and plugin version.

dopedangel
Member
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:34 am

Re: Deluge 2.0+ Compatible plugins list please post the ones that are working

Postby dopedangel » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:50 am

bro wrote:
mhertz wrote:@bro, When having the time, could you kindly add ltConfig to the supported section too, please(I know it's a wiki, but as you voluntered :) Thank you.)

Done


Labelplus port for 2.0 is working is also working

shamael
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster
Posts: 591
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:28 am

Re: Deluge 2.0+ Compatible plugins list please post the ones that are working

Postby shamael » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:38 am

mhertz wrote:@shamael, the plugin isn't shown in plugins-list, and if renaming to correct python version then it comes up, but cannot be enabled and log states "core method not supported". The same with building from source latest code of plugin(where 1 commit added since last release, but seemingly not important), and the same as previously happens. I fixed the core error in the code, and now it can be enabled, but doesn't add any functionality, which is to be expected since it needs updating for gtk3 I believe.

I could go further and see if I could make further changes(I look what other plugin-authors did in there commit-logs when updating there plugins for deluge2), but just wanted to ask you first if you're aware that deluge2's GTK-thinclient already features a browse-button for download-location and move-completed, for adding torrents, in torrent-options and move-storage context-option, and a dropdown-arrow for each of often-used locations, or kinda like "favorites" I believe.

@dopedangel, bro has added a couple more plugins to deluge2-supported section(Default Trackers, FileBotTool, IfaceWatch and WebAPI), if you're still updating this post, though probbaly not really needed anymore, though as bro stated, he'll monitor it for changes, so still usefull if others keep reporting here.

Edit: digitalhigh updated deluge-extractor AKA SimpleExtractor to support deluge2: https://github.com/d8ahazard/deluge-extractor

@bro, When having the time, could you kindly add ltConfig to the supported section too, please(I know it's a wiki, but as you voluntered :) Thank you.)

Sorry I completely missed this answer. I've a GTK client connected to a headless box so when I do a move, I want to see the location of the server and not the locals. This is why the browse plugin is mandatory in my current usage. Maybe the the Deluge2 version has something similar integrated, which would be perfect :). This is something hard to determine on screenshot prior migration but I agree I simply have to take time to test ;)


Return to “Plugins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests