[REQUEST] Script to stop seeding when download complete for particular trackers

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
PhiliP

[REQUEST] Script to stop seeding when download complete for particular trackers

Post by PhiliP »

Hello,

I'm not in Deluge for the moment but i may gonna...

I'm totaly uncompetent for scripting.

I'm requesting for help for a script for the pluggin "execute" that would :

1/ automaticaly not allow upload for determined trackers.

and/or

2/ Put in the right click a direct access to an option that stops upload (but not down) for pointed torrent in the torrent list.

Philippe.
Shryp

Re: [REQUEST] Script to stop seeding when download complete for particular trackers

Post by Shryp »

I use the labelplus plugin. You can set different stopping and removing ratios per category and then you can move the torrents from the trackers you want to their own category to stop and remove at ratio 0.00.

As far as I know there is no way to permanently block all uploading. You could also use labelplus to over ride the upload speeds for certain torrents.
PhiliP

Re: [REQUEST] Script to stop seeding when download complete for particular trackers

Post by PhiliP »

I'm testing in a virtual machine. Seems OK. Go to "production" tomorrow.

Thank you very much.

Another question please : Is there a way to double click on a torrent that would open the folder where are the files (or the sub folder of the specific torrent if there are multuple files in the torrent) ?
Shryp

Post by Shryp »

I don't know of a way to do that. If you are connected to a local daemon you can right click and then click on open folder.
PhiliP

Post by PhiliP »

Thanks for all Shryp.