[Plugin] MyScheduler v2.0.0a1 (Forced Start) - Testers needed for Deluge 2.x

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
halhal
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] MyScheduler v0.3.6 (Forced Start)

Post by halhal »

it seems the new update (some of the deluge linux dependencies ,maybe rasterbar maybe a python package) , my issue(moving through queue in paused mode) is fixed.
denniswimer

Post by denniswimer »

Force Start not working. It just simply stays paused. Using Deluge latest version 1.3.15 & Plugin version 0.3.6. Windows 7.

I saw an earlier post for July 2017 where this issue was reported, but, I did not see any response or proposed resolution steps. I would appreciate if someone would respond to this post, as this feature used to work in earlier versions.
h3llrais3r

Post by h3llrais3r »

As mentioned in the opening post, the version is developed against deluge 1.3.13, so it hasn't been tested against new versions.
For now, please use it with deluge 1.3.13.

PS: please create a github issue in case of problems, because I check that more often than this forum. ;)
h3llrais3r

Post by h3llrais3r »

halhal wrote:i mean in the red period (when the plugin stops the torrents) I cant move the torrents in queue unless I force start them.
this doesnt happen with the plugin shipped with the program.
I just tried to move an torrent up to the top in the queue when in red zone and this works. (I only tested it via the webui)
Are you using the webui or the gtkui?
h3llrais3r

Post by h3llrais3r »

denniswimer wrote:Force Start not working. It just simply stays paused. Using Deluge latest version 1.3.15 & Plugin version 0.3.6. Windows 7.
I saw an earlier post for July 2017 where this issue was reported, but, I did not see any response or proposed resolution steps. I would appreciate if someone would respond to this post, as this feature used to work in earlier versions.
I 've just installed 1.3.15 with v0.3.6 of myscheduler and everything works here (only tested via webui).
Are you using the webui or the gtkui?
h3llrais3r

Post by h3llrais3r »

I've also tested the gtkui and all works here. Can you provide debug logs?
Also take into account that the plugin is compiled for python 2.7.x!
So if you are using this plugin with python 2.6.x, it may not work!
UKQuinny

Post by UKQuinny »

I had it working but was running into other problems, so i did a clean install of Deluge on my Windows 8.1 and now i cant get it to work. I had it set up to seed 24/7 and download between 2am - 8am. But now it downloads a torrent as soon as i or Sonarr give it a torrent.
Im probably missing something simple, can anybody help please.
Many thanks in advance.
h3llrais3r

Post by h3llrais3r »

Are you using it in combination with original scheduler plugin? Because you should only use the original one or this plugin.
Also make sure that you are using python 2.7 deluge version.
UKQuinny

Post by UKQuinny »

When i had it working as i wanted i had both installed as i was new to Deluge and didn't really know what i was doing, i've taken out the original scheduler egg and see if that works. Definitely using right egg.
Thanks for the help
UKQuinny

Post by UKQuinny »

I thought maybe Jacket or Sonarr maybe getting in the way with my set up some how so i disabled them and i have done some more testing. I only have 2 additional eggs installed , copy completed and myscheduler. The copy completed egg works so i have to assume i have them in the right place at least. Which is C:\Users\*MYNAME*\AppData\Roaming\deluge\plugins
Apart from Jacket, Sonarr or wrong egg location/version i cant think of anything else that could be wrong.
Did i have some sort of freak set up before or is myscheduler supposed to add torrents in a paused state until the right time to start it?
Again, many thanks for any help.