[Plugin] Don't add torrent name to path

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
mhertz

Re: [Plugin] Don't add torrent name to path

Post by mhertz »

I'm sorry buddy, my bad, I wasen't at my computer before, so just went to the projects github and copied the options from the source there.

Also I mistakenly thought deluge's configmanager object generated the config-file if not there upon first run, but apparently you need call that yourself additionally I see now, so I uploaded the plugin again with that additional change now(updated former link too) - you don't need to update, as can just use this generated nofolder.conf here, as per your request: nofolder.conf. Sorry for the confusion.
dixen64
New User
New User

Post by dixen64 »

mhertz wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 5:30 pm I'm sorry buddy, my bad, I wasen't at my computer before, so just went to the projects github and copied the options from the source there.

Also I mistakenly thought deluge's configmanager object generated the config-file if not there upon first run, but apparently you need call that yourself additionally I see now, so I uploaded the plugin again with that additional change now(updated former link too) - you don't need to update, as can just use this generated nofolder.conf here, as per your request: nofolder.conf. Sorry for the confusion.
Thank you for the help! In the mean time I had gotten it working once I realized the config file was supposed to be in JSON. I didn't have the part you added, {
"file": 1,
"format": 1
}. Should I add this since everything seems to be working without it, or can I just leave what I have as is? Thank you again, I really appreciate it.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Yes just keep as is if works, and ignore that extra bit I posted, as I believe is not used for anything relating this plugin here regardless(just ment for updating outdated configs or alike I believe). Good catch on the JSON part :) Anyway, much welcome mate.

Edit: Old links down, so re-upp'ed here: NoFolder-0.2.egg
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Updated with webUI support, as per requested earlier in thread, and slight effeciency tweak. Link in previous post's edit.