[Plugin] CopyMagnetURI v0.2

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
SeriousHoax

Re: [Plugin] CopyMagnetURI v0.2

Postby SeriousHoax » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:51 am

Doesn't it work anymore? Tried it on the latest 1.3.15 version. Not showing up in the plugins menu. Tried both automatically & manually, python 2.6 & 2.7 but same result.

pawamoy
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] CopyMagnetURI v0.2

Postby pawamoy » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:59 pm

I am SO uninstalling Deluge...

First it was such a pain to configure it in daemon mode to be able to use both GTK and console. Had to read pages of tutorials/manuals. Had to edit a file in /etc. Then the service file itself to point to the right config location. Then modify auth files to set another user:password. Damn. You don't make it easy.

Then Deluge made my whole system lag/freeze with ONLY 100 torrents, 92% of them queued (not seeding, not downloading). What the hell is that?

Now I'm trying to switch to something less problematic, so I want to copy the torrents files or magnets. I CAN'T. Oh there is a plugin. IT DOES NOT WORK. The ticket about this feature for the webui points to this non-working plugin. Tried both 2.6 and 2.7 versions. My system Python is 2.7 so it should work. It does not. Maybe the plugin is too old? I don't know. All I know is that in the end I will have to manually re-create the magnets URI from the hashes and list of trackers...

Bye bye Deluge.

PS: had to express myself. I'm feeling better now. My apologies.

EDIT: found a partial solution: grep "^S'magnet" ~/.config/deluge/state/torrents.state.

Return to “Plugins”