[Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.3

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

Beldin413 wrote:Can you check if file exist on hd and if not remove the torrent?
maybe after x minute/hour of torrent added?

keep up the good work!
I will consider this for the next release, but I don't know if it will fit well with the plugin theme. I'll probably take a look at labels first, or different limits for each tracker.
evoandroidevo

Post by evoandroidevo »

Can you add more than one filter option be set at a time like ratio and time which ever is met first then the torrent gets deleted or both have to be met ect. also can you make the torrents pause then start before removel to make sure the ratio gets sent to the trackers
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

evoandroidevo wrote:Can you add more than one filter option be set at a time like ratio and time which ever is met first then the torrent gets deleted or both have to be met ect. also can you make the torrents pause then start before removel to make sure the ratio gets sent to the trackers
Nice idea, multiple filters can be a nice addition, I will definitely consider this for the next release. The pause thing could be done, but I don't know if it would slow down the plugin too much, I'm not 100% sold.
Lazybones
Leecher
Leecher

Post by Lazybones »

This is a semi cross post as I stumbled across this after posting in the support section, but I would really like to be able to take actions based on matching key words in tracker status. One tracker I use sends out very clear tracker status messages that indicate when a torrent has been blocked, removed or is pending removal.. Taking an action to remove the torrent on these status messages would be great.
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

Lazybones wrote:This is a semi cross post as I stumbled across this after posting in the support section, but I would really like to be able to take actions based on matching key words in tracker status. One tracker I use sends out very clear tracker status messages that indicate when a torrent has been blocked, removed or is pending removal.. Taking an action to remove the torrent on these status messages would be great.
This feature seems too specific, I would like to work first on more general functionality. But thanks for the suggestions.

Anyway, the next release of the plugin will be delayed a little bit, since I am going to be helping with the deluge 1.4.0 release.
Vastlee
New User
New User

Post by Vastlee »

Not sure if it's been suggested or not, but I'd love to be able to add more than 1 rule. Remove if ratio of 1.0 OR seed time > 2 months for example. Perhaps just allow multiple rules to be set.

Thanks for this plugin. It's wonderful.
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

Vastlee wrote:Not sure if it's been suggested or not, but I'd love to be able to add more than 1 rule. Remove if ratio of 1.0 OR seed time > 2 months for example. Perhaps just allow multiple rules to be set.

Thanks for this plugin. It's wonderful.
Yes, it has been suggested and I think it would be nice, it will probably be implemented in the next version of the plugin, since it has been until now the most requested feature.
alwayslrning
New User
New User

Post by alwayslrning »

well, i've watched this plugin develop over the months and i must say i'm very pleased with its outcome thus far. All of the options and features I was looking for in v0.1 have now been realized in v0.3
Cheers!
alwayslrning
New User
New User

Post by alwayslrning »

Well, i have the plugin installed on my server (2.7 egg) and also on my local machine using the thin client (2.6 egg), and have set the ratio min of 3.0, but nothing is happening. The torrents and torrent data are not being removed as they should be. Here is a screenshot of both settings dialogues, and can also see the ~6.2 ratio of the selected torrent in the thin client (bottom left of the thin client window) that has failed to be removed (should be removed since it is over the 3.0 ratio min)

XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

alwayslrning wrote:Well, i have the plugin installed on my server (2.7 egg) and also on my local machine using the thin client (2.6 egg), and have set the ratio min of 3.0, but nothing is happening. The torrents and torrent data are not being removed as they should be. Here is a screenshot of both settings dialogues, and can also see the ~6.2 ratio of the selected torrent in the thin client (bottom left of the thin client window) that has failed to be removed (should be removed since it is over the 3.0 ratio min)

Your problem is that you have to set the maximum number of torrents, in the screenshot you have -1 (infinite). You should set it to the number of torrents that you want to keep active in your client at the same time. For example, 3 or whatever number you like.