[Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
jools772

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Post by jools772 »

sp00kie wrote:God I wish they would just make this functionality a part of the app. it would solve so many problems.
What functionality? The biggest problem with this plugin is that people want very differnt things of it. That's why it has evolved and is now confusing to many people. I know what I want and that's to both remove stuck torrents and to remove seeding ones when they are done. I can gather from this thread and the github page what some people want as well, but what i don't know is how many people are happy with the current functionality. People usually come to the page when they have an issue.
ss4johnny

Post by ss4johnny »

Just installed unofficial deluge 2.x and wanted to try out this plugin. I installed it on the plugins screen and made sure it was checked. However, even after quitting it and opening back up, I don't have a line in the Preferences screen for me to adjust the settings.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Yeah, that's a known issue in the deluge2 updated forks of autoremoveplus, so you either configure it momentarilly from webUI instead, or change the config file directly under your deluge profile dir. Just in case, make sure to use jools fork, latest version is 0.6.15, which has py3.8 in name matching also your deluge version used.

https://github.com/springjools/deluge-a ... s/releases
Last edited by mhertz on Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
benba

Post by benba »

I'm a little bit confused, which version/release is the latest one working with deluge 1.3.15?
tote94
New User
New User

Post by tote94 »

Hi guys!

I've just started a new fork from the last version by Omar Alvarez. I've started the versioning from 2.0.0, because it is for Deluge 2. As far as I know, it is fully functional. The Gtk3UI works too. Changed the time values from days to hours and added some minor functions like removing by torrent size. I'm sure it has some bugs, but definitely worth a try. I hope you'll like it.

Download:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=55733

Screenshot of the Gtk3UI:
jools772

Post by jools772 »

Don't fork old branches, there are a bunch of fixes that you didn't include.
benba

Post by benba »

@jools772 @tote94 @mhertz

It seems that you are all smart and all of you contribute code to this (AutoRemovePlus) plugin. Is it maybe possible to merge all of your skills in one release for this great plugin. Atm it is hard enough to work with deluge 2 as it has many lack of documentation, unsupported plugins and unsupported platforms.

Or at least @tote94 and @jools772 what's the difference between you plugin versions?
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Thanks for including me in the smart pack lol, appreciated for sure, though honestly not the case regarding myself(my submitted PR for this project where extremely simple), as very noobish at python to say the least, but again, appreciate the inclusion :)

I agree it would for sure be nice to have the combined powers of these two fine gents work, into a single plugin(not forgetting of-course the original authors omaralvarez and Jamie Lennox).

Personally I'm a simpleton and don't use this plugin myself(practically any, well except my staple of ltconfig), but obviously appreciate the powers it exposes. Also, for one thing, jools added alot of fixes/changes, and tote amongst others also fixed the gtk interface to function, so indeed would be nice to have "combined".

Thanks again mate, and I'll move away and make room for jools and tote's more relevant and interesting response :)
romulak
New User
New User

Post by romulak »

Can someone explain how to calculate seed time? It displays as; 0.000000

I want to know what 1 hour, 24 hours, 48 hours, 72 hours, etc would be so I can adjust on a per tracker basis.
jools772

Post by jools772 »

Why can't you calculate it yourself?