[Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

[Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

AutoRemovePlus is a plugin for Deluge that you can use to automatically remove torrents. Its based on AutoRemove 0.1 by Jamie Lennox.

This is a GtkUI and WebUI plugin.

Features:
  • Select how many torrents are allowed at the same time.
  • Choose to remove or pause them based on multiple criteria age, seeders, seed time or ratio.
  • Set specific removal rules depending on tracker or label.
  • Remove only torrents from specific trackers or labels.
  • Only remove torrents if under a certain HDD space threshold.
  • Select if torrents have to fulfill both or either criteria.
  • Delete torrents in order (e.g. delete torrents with highest ratio first).
  • Don't remove torrents if they don't reach a minimum time (in days) or ratio.
  • Choose the removal interval.
  • Right click and select torrents that you don't want automatically removed.
  • Remove torrent data option.
  • Create an exempted tracker or label list, so that torrents that belong to those trackers or labels are not removed.
  • WebUI.
Eggs:
AutoRemovePlus-0.6.1-py2.6.egg
(32.52 KiB) Downloaded 18401 times
AutoRemovePlus-0.6.1-py2.7.egg
(32.44 KiB) Downloaded 60166 times
Usage:

Look for torrents to remove every day:

Code: Select all

Check every: 1
Look for torrents to remove every hour:

Check every: 0.0416
Remove every torrent that meets minimum criteria:

Maximum torrents: 0
Don't remove torrents unless Deluge has over 500:

Maximum torrents: 500
Remove torrents that have a ratio over 2.0 and have been seeding for at least 4 days:

Remove by: Ratio, Min: 2.0, and, Remove by: Seed Time, Min: 4
Remove torrents that have a ratio over 2.0 or have been seeding for at least 4 days:

Remove by: Ratio, Min: 2.0, or, Remove by: Seed Time, Min: 4
Remove torrents only according to first criteria:

Uncheck second Remove by: criteria
Pause torrents instead of removing them:

Remove torrents
The rest of the options are pretty self explanatory.

Source code: http://github.com/omaralvarez/deluge-autoremoveplus

Changelog:
Version 0.6.1
- Bugfix: Fixed error loading settings on certain WebUI configurations.

Version 0.6
- Feature: Specific settings for trackers and labels.
- Feature: Remove only torrents from specific trackers or labels.
- Feature: Usability improvements.
- Bugfix: Correctly check in WebUI if saving preferences is necessary.
- Bugfix: Removal of torrents in order even when they are going to be deleted.

Version 0.5.1
- Bugfix: No label error fixed.

Version 0.5
- Feature: Exclude torrents based on labels.
- Feature: Only remove torrents if under a certain HDD space threshold.
- Feature: Threshold for removing torrents based on seed count.
- Feature: Pause instead of remove torrents.

Version 0.4
- Feature: Customizable removal interval. Times are expected as days.
- Feature: Multiple removal criteria.

Version 0.3
- Feature: Minimum value to delete torrents according to ratio, seed time or age. Times are expected as days.
- Feature: New filtering function seed time added.

Version 0.2
- Feature: Fully functional WebUI
- Feature: Exempted tracker list
- Bugfix: Exempted torrent toggle not showing correct value on first time

Version 0.1.1
- Remove torrent data option

Version 0.1
- Initial version
Last edited by XxOsurfer3xX on Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:49 pm, edited 23 times in total.
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.2

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

Plugin updated to version 0.2.

You guys can now exempt torrents from a certain tracker. Just add to the exempted tracker list the name of the tracker (e.g. openbittorrent.com or openbittorrent) and torrents that belong to that tracker will be ignored.

I have also created a WebUI from scratch so that people can now use the plugin either from the GtkUI or the WebUI.

Also fixed a small bug with the exempt torrent menu.
HiImTye
New User
New User

Post by HiImTye »

there's no configuration options for the remove method in the web version. you choose 'date added' or 'ratio' and there's no additional options, unless I completely misunderstand how it's supposed to work

using .2 for python 2.7
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

HiImTye wrote:there's no configuration options for the remove method in the web version. you choose 'date added' or 'ratio' and there's no additional options, unless I completely misunderstand how it's supposed to work

using .2 for python 2.7
Yes, that is correct. Since I dind't see any other remove options and didn't see any way from the interface to add more; I thought those were the ones that everyone was using. Could you attach your config file? I'll fix this as soon as I can.
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

HiImTye wrote:there's no configuration options for the remove method in the web version. you choose 'date added' or 'ratio' and there's no additional options, unless I completely misunderstand how it's supposed to work

using .2 for python 2.7
I think I have fixed what you said, but before releasing another version I want to test it with your setup. Can you provide extra info and config file/extra options?
alwayslrning
New User
New User

Post by alwayslrning »

so, how do we set the ratio limit? I chose to remove torrents and data based on ratio, but what is the cut-off point? 2:1, 1:1, 4:1 ??
am i missing something?
nxmehta

Post by nxmehta »

I have the same question about selecting Remove by: Date Added. Where do I set the age of the torrents that should be automatically removed? I don't see that option anywhere in the GTK configuration of the plugin.
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

alwayslrning wrote:so, how do we set the ratio limit? I chose to remove torrents and data based on ratio, but what is the cut-off point? 2:1, 1:1, 4:1 ??
am i missing something?
nxmehta wrote:I have the same question about selecting Remove by: Date Added. Where do I set the age of the torrents that should be automatically removed? I don't see that option anywhere in the GTK configuration of the plugin.
Right now there is no cut off value. You also don't have to set the age manually, torrents are sorted either by ratio or date added and then, the oldest ones or the ones with the biggest ratio are deleted automatically to keep the number of desired torrents. If you have any suggestions for extra functionality, please let me know and I'll implement them if it can be done. From the middle of june on I may be able to do it.
nxmehta

Post by nxmehta »

XxOsurfer3xX wrote:
alwayslrning wrote:so, how do we set the ratio limit? I chose to remove torrents and data based on ratio, but what is the cut-off point? 2:1, 1:1, 4:1 ??
am i missing something?
nxmehta wrote:I have the same question about selecting Remove by: Date Added. Where do I set the age of the torrents that should be automatically removed? I don't see that option anywhere in the GTK configuration of the plugin.
Right now there is no cut off value. You also don't have to set the age manually, torrents are sorted either by ratio or date added and then, the oldest ones or the ones with the biggest ratio are deleted automatically to keep the number of desired torrents. If you have any suggestions for extra functionality, please let me know and I'll implement them if it can be done. From the middle of june on I may be able to do it.
In terms of age, I would have thought the plugin would do something like: automatically remove all torrents older than X days/hours/weeks. Rather than what is currently seems to do: delete the oldest torrents until you have Y total torrents seeding. The idea being that you only want to seed torrents for a set amount of time before deleting. What would be even better is if you could set the age per tracker.

Thanks for the plugin, and hopefully we can see some new features soon.
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

nxmehta wrote: In terms of age, I would have thought the plugin would do something like: automatically remove all torrents older than X days/hours/weeks. Rather than what is currently seems to do: delete the oldest torrents until you have Y total torrents seeding. The idea being that you only want to seed torrents for a set amount of time before deleting. What would be even better is if you could set the age per tracker.

Thanks for the plugin, and hopefully we can see some new features soon.
I think what you want is possible, though it will take time, specially customizing the age per tracker. I'll see what I can do when I have some time to work on the plugin. These features will be available in the next release of the plugin, either with or without the tracker functionality.