[Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
andu
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Post by andu »

mhertz wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:28 pm As requested, here's my fixed version of springjools fork now with new checkbox in gtkui and webui to control switching between label and labelplus plugin. Also now supports unlabeled exempt labels and unlabeled specific removal rules - for both you define label as 'none', case-insensitive. Seemed to work in quick testing here.

@neo, Sorry for the delay, took little longer than I expected. Thanks for good suggestions :)

AutoRemovePlus-0.6.15.egg
Hi! i installed this egg and i'd like to say Thank you! the original plugin was not clear at all and did not explained what each option meant.
Now i have a question: it seems the second option is disabled in the code: Core.py from line 612.
If i activate the second option i get an error in the log like "filter2 does not exists" in line 651.

Does that meant I should use the Add Rules in Specific remove rules tab? If so is there anyway i can set a rule there that works with all the labels/trackers?
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

You're very welcome, and I much thank you likewise for informing me of this issue, and really stupid indeed, doh! :) I remember only testing with one rule, except intially, and then when adding the max2min option, I seemingly commented both filters out to reimplement logic with that option, and did for filter_1, but then completely forgot filter_2, which actually didn't even need changing, as max2min is all about filter_1 only, so don't really know what was thinking there honestly, but thanks again, much appreciated!

Edit: The error's shown in terminal/log when enabling plugin initially is not from me, as happens for all plugins, and is fixed already by Cas in current develop branch(and is just cosmetic/harmless).
andu
New User
New User

Post by andu »

Thank you again! with you last change the plugin is perfect!

Not only the plugin is much more clear than the released version but also has much better functionality. I can read python but I do not have the experience to fiddle with it so I really appreciate your help in this cases.
mhertz wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:16 pm Edit: The error's shown in terminal/log when enabling plugin initially is not from me, as happens for all plugins, and is fixed already by Cas in current develop branch(and is just cosmetic/harmless).
Yes Deluge has some peculiar nuisances, like another is for example for the value "Last time seen completed" is 0.0 when is "Never" which makes those torrents without a completed seed to not be affected by this filter.
Nothing we can do from a plugin perspective, that is something Deluge devs could tackle, like instead assigning the 0.0 to pass an 99999999.99 or something.
I don't remember where in the repository saw that but I recall there was like a case to return those values and never was 0.0 .

Thank you again for your really appreciated work on this plugin thou.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Much thanks andu for your kind and appreciative post, made me happy to read and really appreciated mate :)

I believe the last_seen_complete is same as returned from libtorrent and so long timestamp - This plugin returns 0.0 in it's _last_seen_complete function when current time subtracted with field's timestamp is equal 0.0, meaing 0.0 hours since now ie.e. right-now. Never seen complete is little hard to find test case for(torrent), but will try test later with a non-exisiting URI in magnet-link, and am thinking should be a way around this from plugin side, if an issue here, and if find something to help this use-case then i'll update with other post. I'm also thinking if not should be days instead hours for this rule, unless I misread it(I think I changed all filters to hours instead days previously) - like deluge gives just a date for this, in its UIs.

Thanks again for your post.

Edit: Libtorrent returns '0'(meaning False) for that f'ield when never seen finished, and deluge in UIs just shows Never if not 'field > 0', and else formats date from it, while plugin just returns False if never seen. Sorry probably what you already said before. I'm not sure what should change it to honestly, e.g if I should define it to 999999 when never seen, as per your previous suggestion, but not sure what's best approach - I could also define Never, but that's not helpful for rules I'd presume(I.e 'over/under Never' not working).

Edit2: Also, if e.g. using max2min, and rule1 is 'seen_complete over 0.000'(or same for rule2 with/without max2min), then will delete the torrent if never seen complete, because the rules are applied >=, so here 0 or above, though that is also a strange thing to define rule for imho, i.e. delete if exist right now, and again not sure what to, or even if, need changing. Again sorry probably what andu was saying all along.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Updated plugin with slight change, as per again andu's nice reporting, and so added his suggestion of defining torrents never seen complete as '999999' hours since last seen complete, instead of before where plugin author had it defined as False(which is same as libtorrent returns with '0', meaning False, though breaks filtering this, as per andu's finding). Thanks again!

(Deluge 2.x plugin above, from springjools' fork, with my previous fixes/mods included)
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

I came to think about springjools fork will not work on upcoming official deluge windows release, neither currently on doadin's deluge-dev builds, because don't additionally include 'requests' module like my unofficial installer does, to support 3'rd party plugins better(I also include 'past' from 'feature' module btw, for same reason, e.g. which springjools fork also used to need too, but don't need anymore though, but i'm suspecting atleast some others do). Also will not work on linux where 'requests' not installed, mostly on some dockers etc(I know though binhex's include it though, after getting bug-reports about it), but anyway, I will post on springjools github soon if he could kindly include directly in plugin the 'requests' module so will work for windows users also, and to lesser degree linux/docker users also, but in mean time, then I modded it in myself, so this is springjools fork, with my fixes and mods and including 'requests' module - I included newest stable version of it, and stripped everything non-essential out, like docs, tests and whatnot, so only a couple 100's KB up in filesize, instead of MBs. If not affected by this, then this version still fine to use btw, but just not strictly needed.

buttermilk
New User
New User

Post by buttermilk »

Hi,

I just found out about your Auto Remove Plugin. It looks really great, I miss just one option I would like to have. Since I am only downloading on private trackers, I actually want to keep torrents that have a good upload track record to keep my upload/download ratio high, no matter how high the upload ratio. So i would love to have an option to only deletes torrents after a minimum seeding time *and* if they fail to reach a specifiable minimum average upload speed over their seeding time. This would keep torrents with a good upload history, so that the can keep generating upload traffic credit it would drop them, once they fail to do so in future.

Would be great, if a future update of Auto Remove Plus would contain such a rule. Thanks!
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Such option would be hard implement imho, as no libtorrent or deluge API call to retrieve such info from I.e average transfer-speed, as far as I know, unfortunetly. Good suggestion nonetheless.

BTW, I'm not the author, neither for original nor forked, so cannot either speak for them of-course, but just imho seem far fetched sadly.

Thanks for suggestion :)

@all, nice work done in deluge develop branch, e.g the original issue I fixed in springjools and tote's deluge2 forks of this plugin I.e not applying rules for deluged untill starting a client(gtkui/webui/console-UI), should be gone now if using develop - haven't tested it myself, but sounds like it i.e cached status from libtorrent not allowed be very old anymore, so not needing force updating cache as I added. Thanks alot gazpachoking.
kevindd992002
Leecher
Leecher

Post by kevindd992002 »

@mhertz, is this version (viewtopic.php?t=55733) the newer version of this plugin? I'm confused with the timestamp because the updates you made were more recent than this supposed "v2"?
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Yeah it's somewhat confusing :)

* Original autoremoveplus by omaralvarez(named XxOsurfer3xX here), for deluge1 only.

* Springjools' fork of original, for deluge2, and with abiroid patch to work for unfinished torrents instead of finished(for removing "stuck" torrents), with two options for finished ones(pause or remove, based on seed time) , and some radarr/lidarr/sonarr etc integration, plus few bugfixes. The rules for finished torrents have no effect here. - It was this version I modded btw.

* Tote94's fork of original, named v2, and is original plugin updated for deluge2 and pretty much nothing else changed(so for finished torrents).

* Basher's fork of original, and merged in parts from both tote94's, Springjools' and my fixes. This is newest work BTW. viewtopic.php?p=234955#p234955

Hope helps.