[Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
Nanobug

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Post by Nanobug »

Well, it doesn't wait 5-6 minutes, it's instant, but it seems like it's working.
heartdead
New User
New User

Post by heartdead »

Quick question, does anyone know if the Seed time is hours, or days on 0.6.1?

i have a seedbox host that refuses to use anything but 1.3 deluge, so i am stuck with 0.6.1 :p

i do believe the check interval needs to be at 0.0416, but is seed time the same? if so, that would also need to be around 0.041 for 1 hour! or is it based on hours? if so, i'd need to swap to 1 instead of 0.041!

but i saw in the description that 4 = 4days, so that leads me to believe that 0.041 would be correct on: Remove by seed time: 0.041!
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

@heartdead, if you use my fork of the plugin, then you can build an egg that works with deluge 1.x. Just make sure to build it from deluge-1 branch that is linked. This version uses hours for all times.

@mhertz do you think it'd be best to make a dedicated thread for my fork of the plugin? Or will it be yet another place where the information will be diluted in?
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Hi basher :) That's fully up to you mate, personally would have done, but as said whatever you see fit, and definitely see your point, and you will anyways have to(well, kindly volunteer your expertise rather, as we all appreciate you do) answer questions elsewhere regardless so maybe not best idea. Lol at no clear answer, but as said whatever you're most comfortable with, and please don't take my previous comments personally, just me being overly... Something.. And definitely not targeted at others. The persons not around currently anyways, so not standing on anyone's toes. Thanks for asking my opinion, and as said, your call.
gettoasty
New User
New User

Post by gettoasty »

Does anyone know if this plugin ignores Paused 0% torrents by default, and if so, if there's any way to change that? I have a fairly intricate setup/use case for this and can't seem to get it to remove Paused 0% torrents that were never started. Also, what are the valid values for "Torrent State", given it only accepts an integer in the WebUI? Thanks in advance.

Ended up forking the repo and solving it myself thanks to instructions found here: https://tricksty.com/uncategorized/delu ... ailability.

https://github.com/kevindelaney/deluge-autoremoveplus
Last edited by gettoasty on Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.