[Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Post by basher »

Didn't get ARP working? Start with what you did and what's going against your expectations.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Sure! :)

Could you please explain exactly was is going wrong for you? Have you updated recently the docker image? I mean can you not enbale plugin at all? Sometimes also need refresh webpage I found, if using webUI(not for not being able to enable plugin though, but just for seeing the plugin submenu come thru etc).

Edit: Sorry basher, I was too late :)
Nanobug

Post by Nanobug »

mhertz wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:42 pm Sure! :)

Could you please explain exactly was is going wrong for you? Have you updated recently the docker image? I mean can you not enbale plugin at all? Sometimes also need refresh webpage I found, if using webUI(not for not being able to enable plugin though, but just for seeing the plugin submenu come thru etc).

Edit: Sorry basher, I was too late :)

The container is fully updated as of today.
I've added the file to the deluge plugin folder and restarted the container.
I can see the plugin, but I can't enable it.
I've tried refreshing the page, clearing cookies, incognito mode, and 2 other browsers.

The file is also renamed from
AutoRemovePlus-0.6.1-py2.7
to
AutoRemovePlus-0.6.1-py3.10.egg

Since it runs on Python version 3.10.9

But for some reason, I'm not able to enable it in the preferences and click apply/OK.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Thanks.

It's wrong plugin though - for deluge v1.x, so please use basher's deluge v2.x plugin here:

https://github.com/laur89/deluge-autore ... s/releases
Nanobug

Post by Nanobug »

mhertz wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:26 pm Thanks.

It's wrong plugin though - for deluge v1.x, so please use basher's deluge v2.x plugin here:

https://github.com/laur89/deluge-autore ... s/releases
That explains it quite a lot xD

Looks like it's working now.

Next issue for me:
My goal is to make to filters that will delete the torrent including data on label 1 after 30 days, and on label 2 after 90 days.
From what I can tell, this is in minutes, and the maximum value is 10000 minutes, which is a bit hard since 30 days is 43200 minutes.

Is there a way to make it work with that, or did I just screw up your kindness?
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

Nanobug wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:34 pm My goal is to make to filters that will delete the torrent including data on label 1 after 30 days, and on label 2 after 90 days.
From what I can tell, this is in minutes, and the maximum value is 10000 minutes, which is a bit hard since 30 days is 43200 minutes.
Not sure where you're getting minutes from. The 30 & 60 days configuration I posted in the other thread should be a good starting point.
Nanobug

Post by Nanobug »

basher wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:43 pm
Nanobug wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:34 pm My goal is to make to filters that will delete the torrent including data on label 1 after 30 days, and on label 2 after 90 days.
Not sure where you're getting minutes from. The 30 & 60 days configuration I posted in the other thread should be a good starting point.
I'm such a dumbass right now.............

I've added the configuration you made and changed one of the labels to the test label I made before implementing it (I also changed the time to 1 hour instead of 720 hours), to the autoremoveplus.conf
Then I just wait an our and see if it removes the test torrent?
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

Pretty much yup. Note that example runs hourly, so it could theoretically take up to two hours to see anything. You could bump both the interval and rule values down if you want to check functionality quicker. Decimal values are allowed, so could define 0.0833 for approx. 5 minutes.
Nanobug

Post by Nanobug »

It defaulted to 0.08, but I'll wait 5-6 minutes. Got something to do meanwhile :)
Nanobug

Post by Nanobug »

Looks like it's working.

Gonna do a few more tests.