[Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
illuvattarr
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Post by illuvattarr »

Okay so what I want to achieve is just not possible it seems. That's too bad.
I'm trying to set it up this way because sonarr/radarr import the download file to another media folder, but they just do not remove the task from deluge and also not the file in the download folder. So I wanted to set it up so that only torrents from radarr/sonarr get removed after X hours, but not manually added torrents. Because those do not get moved automatically.
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

Feel free to open ticket on github. Won't get tackled soon though. PRs are most welcome.
Alternatively you could see if https://github.com/jerrymakesjelly/autoremove-torrents fits your use-case maybe better.
Nanobug

Post by Nanobug »

I'm having trouble enabling AutoRemovePlus in my Deluge on the WebUI.
Some information:
Deluge version: 2.1.1 (server and client)
libtorrent: 2.0.8.0
It runs in a container, this is the image:
https://github.com/binhex/arch-delugevpn

But no matter what I do, it's not enabling the pluging.
Any idea where to start with this?

EDIT:
Seems like I just needed to use this version:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=55733
Last edited by Nanobug on Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

Nanobug wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:14 am I'm having trouble enabling AutoRemovePlus in my Deluge on the WebUI.
How did you install the plugin, and which version of it? It's best to drop the .egg file into the /plugins directory, as opposed to installing it via Deluge UI.
Nanobug

Post by Nanobug »

basher wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:33 am
Nanobug wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:14 am I'm having trouble enabling AutoRemovePlus in my Deluge on the WebUI.
How did you install the plugin, and which version of it? It's best to drop the .egg file into the /plugins directory, as opposed to installing it via Deluge UI.
I downloaded this version:
AutoRemovePlus-2.0.0-py3.8.egg

Then renamed it to AutoRemovePlus-2.0.0-py3.10.egg since my container uses python version 3.10.9 (checked with bash shell using "python --version" as the command).
And I didn't add it from the WebUI/GUI. I just added it to the plugins folder.
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

Nanobug wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:57 am Then renamed it to AutoRemovePlus-2.0.0-py3.10.egg since my container uses python version 3.10.9
Note as long as your runtime is py3, you could remove the python ver from the filename altogether - ie AutoRemovePlus-2.0.0.egg, and it'd work with variety of py3 versions.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

@Nanobug, I haven't tested binhex's deluge-vpn version in some time, but I in last time messed alot with his arch-deluge version, initially to help a friend, but later because pissed me off I couldn't initially understand reasoning behind some other issue(s) I found :)

Anyway, if they both have same issue, then they don't close deluged gracefully(have reported reason/fix on his unraid forum section), so you need to enable the plugin in core.conf manually until binhex fixes, well to have plugin stick upon docker restarts I mean, unless you talk about something else. I posted a fix there in meantime if not liking this, plus another fix I haven't posted shell commands for yet, but first solution works fine anyway.

So in short, you can use basher's version fine(regarding your edit), in binhex's docker i'm sure - if is other issue, then let me know and I test it specifically.
Nanobug

Post by Nanobug »

The one from tote94 works and is enabled. I just can't figure out how to make the setup I want now.

But thank you for getting back to me :)
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

No, prob, of-course use what you want, just quickly wanted to say that basher's autoremoveplus works fine with binhex docker images, also VPN one, as I just tested it specifically(also tested previous versions, as just updated to reverted versions of libtorrent and other stuff). Carry on :)
Nanobug

Post by Nanobug »

mhertz wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:36 pm No, prob, of-course use what you want, just quickly wanted to say that basher's autoremoveplus works fine with binhex docker images, also VPN one, as I just tested it specifically(also tested previous versions, as just updated to reverted versions of libtorrent and other stuff). Carry on :)
I didn't get it to work.
Maybe you can guide me through it?