[Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
DirtyUnicorn
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.4

Post by DirtyUnicorn »

Herod2k wrote:Hello to everybody,
I have a problem I need help to configure this plugin.
I need to delete automatically all the torrents that reach 1 of seed ratio. Deluge should delete the torrent and the data.
It should be easy, I have tried everything but it doesn't work.

This is my configuration:
Check every: 0.0416
Max. Torrents: 0
Remove by: Ratio Min: 1 and Remove by: Seed Time Min: 0
check on: Remove torrent data

Screenshot

Any help is very apreciated.

Thanks
H2K
Use the AND function and also put ratio as the second parameter. This way, it will remove torrents that ONLY have a ratio of 1 or more removed.
Herod2k
New User
New User

Post by Herod2k »

Sorry I don't understand.

I have already have the parameter AND between the two conditions and I need to delete all the files with seed ratio 1.
The seeding time it is not important.
hajyf

Post by hajyf »

Herod2k wrote:Sorry I don't understand.

I have already have the parameter AND between the two conditions and I need to delete all the files with seed ratio 1.
The seeding time it is not important.
Hello, were you able to fix your problem? I have exactly the same problem. No matter what I cannot get Deluge to delete any torrents.
I have

Check Every: 0.0001
Max. Torrents: 0
Seed Time: 0
AND Seed Time: 0

Just trying to figure this out
Thank you
richipargo

Post by richipargo »

I'm still having this issue in which the data is not removed after the plugin has removed the torrent from deluged, hopefully a fix is incoming soon
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

I need more info to try to fix issues. OS, Deluge version, python version, etc. I'm pretty busy right now, but I'll try to see what is going on. Always check that the correct egg has been downloaded for the python version that you guys are running.

For the people having issues with client+server setups, can I get some info on client version and server version? To try to reproduce these problems...
Takkun
New User
New User

Post by Takkun »

How do I enable this?
Whenever I click the "Enabled" checkbox and click apply it just removes the check.

Deluge 1.3.11
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

Takkun wrote:How do I enable this?
Whenever I click the "Enabled" checkbox and click apply it just removes the check.

Deluge 1.3.11
Make sure you have the correct egg for your python version either 2.6 or 2.7. You can also activate the debug log to check if there are any errors when you try to activate the plugin.
Wob76
New User
New User

Post by Wob76 »

Hi,

Hoping for some help to get this working, I have read through this post, and tried most combinations of settings but I can't get the plugin to work consistently for me.

I am using deluge on UNRAID in a docker,
Kernel is 4.0.4.
deluge: 1.3.11
libtorrent: 1.0.5.0
Python 2.7.10
using AutoRemovePlus-0.4-py2.7.egg

It worked once, as expected, but since then just won't remove anything.
Settings currently are;
Check Every: 0.0034
Max. Torrents: -1
Ratio: 1
and Seed Time: 1
Ticked - Remove torrent data

I have changed a bunch of the settings but no combination seems to be doing anything, I have 2 torrents that have been seeding for ages and have a Ratio of > 1.5.

I can't see anything much in the logs, I get the following as I enable to plugin.

[INFO ] 11:56:21 pluginmanagerbase:158 Plugin AutoRemovePlus enabled..
[WARNING ] 11:56:26 core:120 check interval loop starting

Let me know if there is anything further I can do to help with diagnostics.

Thanks,
Wob
Wob76
New User
New User

Post by Wob76 »

OK, I just had a late night forehead slapping moment, after going over my setting for the umpteenth time I realised that max torrent equals -1 means it won't clean and torrents, set that to 0 and it is working. Maybe it's just me, but I think that could be made a little clearer.

Thanks.
Wob
Sokonomi
New User
New User

Post by Sokonomi »

Is there an easy way to make it move data to a different folder before it removes them?
Id like this plugin to take over the default "completed" function entirely,
as I feel a torrent is not completed until it is downloaded AND done seeding.

Deluge chucking all the actually finished torrents into my TVmanagers post processing folder would be awesome,
because right now I have to manually dig through all the folders in my finished folder, cross refferencing with deluge to figure out which ones can be post processed.

I also dont seem to be able to install this plugin. Whenever I choose to add it, it simply wont show up in the plugin list.