[Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
jools772

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Postby jools772 » Tue May 26, 2020 1:12 pm

sp00kie wrote:God I wish they would just make this functionality a part of the app. it would solve so many problems.

What functionality? The biggest problem with this plugin is that people want very differnt things of it. That's why it has evolved and is now confusing to many people. I know what I want and that's to both remove stuck torrents and to remove seeding ones when they are done. I can gather from this thread and the github page what some people want as well, but what i don't know is how many people are happy with the current functionality. People usually come to the page when they have an issue.

ss4johnny

Postby ss4johnny » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:19 pm

Just installed unofficial deluge 2.x and wanted to try out this plugin. I installed it on the plugins screen and made sure it was checked. However, even after quitting it and opening back up, I don't have a line in the Preferences screen for me to adjust the settings.

mhertz
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Postby mhertz » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:42 am

Yeah, that's a known issue in the deluge2 updated forks of autoremoveplus, so you either configure it momentarilly from webUI instead, or change the config file directly under your deluge profile dir. Just in case, make sure to use jools fork, latest version is 0.6.15, which has py3.8 in name matching also your deluge version used.

https://github.com/springjools/deluge-a ... s/releases
Last edited by mhertz on Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

benba
New User
New User

Postby benba » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:31 pm

I'm a little bit confused, which version/release is the latest one working with deluge 1.3.15?

tote94
New User
New User

Postby tote94 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:44 pm

Hi guys!

I've just started a new fork from the last version by Omar Alvarez. I've started the versioning from 2.0.0, because it is for Deluge 2. As far as I know, it is fully functional. The Gtk3UI works too. Changed the time values from days to hours and added some minor functions like removing by torrent size. I'm sure it has some bugs, but definitely worth a try. I hope you'll like it.

Download:
https://forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=55733

Screenshot of the Gtk3UI:

Return to “Plugins”