[Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.2.2

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
tazeat

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.2.19.3

Postby tazeat » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:33 am

If you use regex, you can do each letter as groups ie for case insensitive match of "test" put in [tT][eE][sS][tT]. Obnoxious, yes... but usable.

Or you could of course just add the case insensitive flag in the source (for regex see core.py line 794, change "line" to "line,re.I", for regular non-regex string matching see line 803 changing "t in name" to "t.lower() in name.lower()" and the same for the tracker on line 811.).

Thank you Ratanak, this provided a little bit to fill the gap of how I had things set up in uT which I finally dropped my 2.2.1 install... edited a few things for my liking, but I seem to have a fork I like, I dont think there are any notable changes though

Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:47 am

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.2.19.3

Postby Ratanak » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:47 am

A version is in the works that will address the autolabel issue, but yes, if you need case insensitivity now, it may be best to just hack the code.

I'm glad you found it useful, tazeat. I appreciate the gratitude.

Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:47 am

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.0.1

Postby Ratanak » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:41 am

Version updated to 0.3.0.1.

Most of the changes in the changelog speak for themselves. However, there are some things that I want to elaborate on.

First off, there were many internal changes for 0.3.x which may break compatibility with other projects that depend on LabelPlus. I only know of Nooblazor's Plex Script (which should be fine), but I'd like to give a heads up to anyone else.

Autolabel is now done through a criteria system. Basically, it allows you to choose which property to test against and the kind of test you want it to do. Among the kinds of tests, there are "contains" and "contains words". The distinction is that "contains" will match an occurrence of the string exactly (including spaces) while "contains words", is a keyword search that matches each word individually (which is how the old system worked).

The label options dialog now has two revert buttons. The button with "All" in it will revert all option pages to default and the button without will only revert the current page.

The sidebar is now less sensitive to setting off a filter. Right-clicking or toggling expanders will not cause filtering. This allows you to navigate and work on different labels while keeping the current state of the torrent view the same.

You are now able to select multiple filters. This can be achieved by ctrl-clicking labels in the sidebar or selecting torrents with different labels and clicking "Selected" in the set filter context menu.

pautina1
New User
New User
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:16 pm

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.0.6

Postby pautina1 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:17 pm

I have problem with refreshing. I am need to reconnect to deluged server for see anything changes

Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:47 am

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.0.6

Postby Ratanak » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:43 am

Could you give me some more information?

Version of Deluge?
Operating system?
What client are you using to connect to the daemon?
What were you trying to do?
Which part of the UI is not refreshing?

pautina1
New User
New User
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:16 pm

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.0.6

Postby pautina1 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:51 pm

Ratanak wrote:Could you give me some more information?

Version of Deluge?
Operating system?
What client are you using to connect to the daemon?
What were you trying to do?
Which part of the UI is not refreshing?

Client: 1.3.6
Server: 1.3.5
Ubuntu server with Windows 8.1
Deluge
When auto or manual add to Label, the nubmbers of torrents in category dont change
Label plus list of labels

Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:47 am

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.0.6

Postby Ratanak » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:37 am

pautina1 wrote:Client: 1.3.6
Server: 1.3.5
Ubuntu server with Windows 8.1
Deluge
When auto or manual add to Label, the nubmbers of torrents in category dont change
Label plus list of labels

By Deluge, do you mean the GTK (desktop) client or the web browser client? LabelPlus has little to no support for the web client.

Anyway, I tried your configuration and I'm not seeing a problem. Everything is working as expected.

You may want to make sure that all of your plugins are the correct versions on both the server and client side. Someone recently had an issue with mismatched versions for a different plugin that somehow caused LabelPlus to not load properly. Also, LabelPlus is completely independent of the official Label plugin. Be sure not to confuse the official Label plugin UI with the LabelPlus UI. The list of LabelPlus labels are in a tab of their own and not along with the other categories like States and Trackers.

RamboMcMutNutts
New User
New User
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 2:07 pm

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.0.6

Postby RamboMcMutNutts » Mon May 05, 2014 2:10 pm

Hi there.

I am still new to plugins for deluge so please bare with me as I am a complete novice!

Will this plugin allow me to auto add a label to all torrents when adding? if so how can I do this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:47 am

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.0.6

Postby Ratanak » Mon May 05, 2014 8:00 pm

RamboMcMutNutts wrote:Will this plugin allow me to auto add a label to all torrents when adding? if so how can I do this?

Yes. It can be configured through the label options.

First, create the desired label. Currently, the only way to do this is through the LabelPlus sidebar tab.
Click the LabelPlus sidebar tab and then right click either "All" or "None" (doesn't matter which) and
you will get the option to add a label. Fill in the name and press OK. The label should have appeared
in the label tree.

Now, to get to the label options, you can double click the label name (which will bring you to the
options directly) or right click on the label name and select label options. In the label options, you
can configure various settings that will be applied to any torrent that is set to that label, but the
tab you are interested in is the Autolabel tab.

To enable autolabeling, check the enable checkbox and click the "+" button to add a criteria that will
be checked against added torrents. Use the drop down boxes to configure how torrents are matched
and fill in what you want to match in the text box. You can add multiple criteria, if you wish. Once
you have configured autolabeling, click the apply button.

From now on, whenever you add a torrent, it will be checked against all autolabel criteria and if
there is a match, the label is set on the torrent. If you are adding a torrent through the add torrent
dialog, just leave the LabelPlus field set to "None" or the autolabeling will be overridden by the value
in the field.

RamboMcMutNutts
New User
New User
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 2:07 pm

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.0.6

Postby RamboMcMutNutts » Tue May 06, 2014 1:36 pm

Excellent thanks for that.

I think I have a problem though...when accessing the label options the option box flickers like it's going on an off. I just noticed it is also happening in the right click context menus on Label Plus in the main torrent detail screen, if I try to select a label or filter the context box keeps disappearing and reappearing even second. Do you know what could possibly be causing this?

Thanks again for your help...and again sorry if these seem like silly questions.

Ratanak wrote:
RamboMcMutNutts wrote:Will this plugin allow me to auto add a label to all torrents when adding? if so how can I do this?

Yes. It can be configured through the label options.

First, create the desired label. Currently, the only way to do this is through the LabelPlus sidebar tab.
Click the LabelPlus sidebar tab and then right click either "All" or "None" (doesn't matter which) and
you will get the option to add a label. Fill in the name and press OK. The label should have appeared
in the label tree.

Now, to get to the label options, you can double click the label name (which will bring you to the
options directly) or right click on the label name and select label options. In the label options, you
can configure various settings that will be applied to any torrent that is set to that label, but the
tab you are interested in is the Autolabel tab.

To enable autolabeling, check the enable checkbox and click the "+" button to add a criteria that will
be checked against added torrents. Use the drop down boxes to configure how torrents are matched
and fill in what you want to match in the text box. You can add multiple criteria, if you wish. Once
you have configured autolabeling, click the apply button.

From now on, whenever you add a torrent, it will be checked against all autolabel criteria and if
there is a match, the label is set on the torrent. If you are adding a torrent through the add torrent
dialog, just leave the LabelPlus field set to "None" or the autolabeling will be overridden by the value
in the field.


Return to “Plugins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest