Experimental deluge2 support, curtosy of bdutro: https://github.com/bdutro/deluge-labelplus/releases
Edit: Works fine for me during limited testing, but i've only tested using my old labelplus.conf config with deluge-console. As per usual, magnets don't work with auto-labeling, so to fix this, you need add a slight delay in the code as i've posted about in this thread previously. I'll upload shortly a build with said fix included.
Edit2: Hmm, the old method I found of adding a delay doesn't work no more because of code-changes, well it probably does, but not when placed same place as previously, even though it like before waits for x secs after adding a magnet, so seems as correct, but still though doesn't work, so i'll have to play with it some more, and i'll update later on if I succede.
Edit3: Sorry I can't seem to make this work after about 10 failed attempts with changing where to place the 'sleep()' statement, for the workaround/fix, and the forked repo only has a pull-request section and not an 'Issues' section like others have(where I wanted to ask if having any tips on how to approach this), so if any others have ideas then please do tell
Edit4: Deluge2's GTK-UI features prefetching of metadata for magnets, so magnets are supported with labelplus when using that UI(bdutro, author of the support for deluge2 in labelplus, tested and confirmed this for me), and the workaround i'm talking about is regarding using deluge-console.