[Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.2.2

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
billy
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.2.2

Post by billy »

mhertz wrote:I fixed LabelPlus so it now works with magnets too, as auto-labeling didn't work before when e.g. filtering by file-extensions.

I built a fixed python2.7 version of latest LabelPlus v0.3.2.2 and uploaded it here:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 9068862801

The link gets disabled after 100 days without a download, so if it dies later on, then drop me a line, and i'll fix it, or if you need another python version.

Patch of fix:

https://gist.github.com/mhertz/d9c91bef ... 3fb0e2431f

Yes, the link has died. If you have the time, could you please share it again?

Can I also ask how to use the patch?

Thanks ! :)
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 1636016858

Fixed link per request. If 1 sec delay isn't enough in some cases then let me know, or simply fix yoursef e.g download patch and change 1 to whatever else delay and then build a patched labelplus with:.

git clone https://github.com/ratanakvlun/deluge-labelplus
cd deluge-labelplus/labelplus/core
patch < ../../../core.patch
cd ../..
python2 setup.py bdist_egg

The plugin is in dist dir.

Above is from memory sorry as not at home now.
chris41g
New User
New User

Post by chris41g »

Is it possible to use AND/OR in the autolabel fields?

I want to make a label that adds any torrent with AAAAA label AND comes from any of 3 or 4 trackers. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to do that.

I thought i could do it with sublabels, but they dont seem to work like i thought they would, and just act indepentently

any help would be appreciated
bobsage
New User
New User

Post by bobsage »

Does anybody else experience 100% CPU usage when using this plugin on a seedbox?
thunder2k
New User
New User

Post by thunder2k »

Hi guys, I may have came across a bug here (or maybe I went completely blind):
A show with only numbers and dashes in the title is not being correctly matched. The test functionality gives me a green light and also if I apply the rule manually the torrent is being correctly labelled. But it is not when it's added. Do you have any suggestions to check?
Thanks!
theimmortal
New User
New User

Post by theimmortal »

Since we are now up and running on Deluge 2.0.3, any chance that this plugin will get an update to make it compatible?
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Sadly I don't know but the author expressed the will to update another plugin of his so I hope he also will update this one here too. Instead of only the same couple persons, then i'd urge you others also to go to the authors github project page and make a comment about also wishing this e.g. here: https://github.com/ratanakvlun/deluge-l ... /issues/36

Edit: lol I see now that theimmortal already has posted in above thread :) Thanks mate!
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Experimental deluge2 support, curtosy of bdutro:
https://github.com/bdutro/deluge-labelplus/releases

:)

Edit: Works fine for me during limited testing, but i've only tested using my old labelplus.conf config with deluge-console. As per usual, magnets don't work with auto-labeling, so to fix this, you need add a slight delay in the code as i've posted about in this thread previously. I'll upload shortly a build with said fix included.

Edit2: Hmm, the old method I found of adding a delay doesn't work no more because of code-changes, well it probably does, but not when placed same place as previously, even though it like before waits for x secs after adding a magnet, so seems as correct, but still though doesn't work, so i'll have to play with it some more, and i'll update later on if I succede.

Edit3: Sorry I can't seem to make this work after about 10 failed attempts with changing where to place the 'sleep()' statement, for the workaround/fix, and the forked repo only has a pull-request section and not an 'Issues' section like others have(where I wanted to ask if having any tips on how to approach this), so if any others have ideas then please do tell :) , thanks.

Edit4: Deluge2's GTK-UI features prefetching of metadata for magnets, so magnets are supported with labelplus when using that UI(bdutro, author of the support for deluge2 in labelplus, tested and confirmed this for me), and the workaround i'm talking about is regarding using deluge-console.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Just wanted to add that bdutro just released a new version of his fork/pull-request which now also properly supports magnets for autolabeling from filename, which was a long standing problem for labelplus, and without needing to resort to workarounds like my previous "fix", and I have tested it is working correctly. The release is available at his github previously linked in post above.

I thanked him many times for his great contribution and efforts on github! :)
Brando47
New User
New User

Post by Brando47 »

perhaps a long shot but is there any way to change a labelplus label with the deluge api?

edit: managed to get it working with the method labelplus.set_torrent_labels