[Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.2.2

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
mhertz

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.2.2

Post by mhertz »

Sure basher I can confirm :)

I'm sorry for my linked confusing older quote, but the person there just stated labelplus and yarss2 didn't show up in preferences for him, and so I tested and couldn't reproduce i.e. did show in preferences fine - I didn't get the impression that he implied they should co-operate these two plugins(and instead he was just off-topic merely), but if did then answered wrong sorry :)
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

Nah, I probably read too much into it. But that clears it up - it's up to YaRSS2 to support LabelPlus, not the other way around.
chris41g
New User
New User

Post by chris41g »

Does anyone know what order that labelplus automatches? if i have a torrent that matches two different labelplus labels which one takes priority?
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

chris41g wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:15 pm Does anyone know what order that labelplus automatches? if i have a torrent that matches two different labelplus labels which one takes priority?
Not 100% sure, but think you should look here.
chris41g
New User
New User

Post by chris41g »

basher wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:51 pm
chris41g wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:15 pm Does anyone know what order that labelplus automatches? if i have a torrent that matches two different labelplus labels which one takes priority?
Not 100% sure, but think you should look here.
thanks, it looks like it starts with the lowest ID and stops at the first one it matches. thanks again
Formula Juan

Post by Formula Juan »

Can new labels and sublabels be added by manually editing LabelPlus's .conf file?

The reason I ask is that I have a labelling/sublabelling scheme that involves creating parent labels named after the YYYY year number. Then I create sublabels numbered from 01 to about 25. Each of this sublabels then have their download locations set the label based subfolders, and I then add for the same four Autolabel REGEX entires for each sublabel, with the only difference being that in each of the four REGEX entries for each sublabel, I change two digits in order to match the name of the sublabel. In other words, apart from the two digit number, each sublabels's settings are basically repeated between all other sublabels... creating the sublables is really, frustratingly repetative and time consuming (not least becuase it involves going back and forth between the keyobard and mouse so much!).

So I was wondering whether I could speed up the process by creating the settings that appear in the .conf file, in a code editor, and then at the start of the year, just copy and paste the whole passage of code into the .conf file.

Would such a thing work?

Has any one else tried adding labels by editing the .conf file?
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Well, basher is the resident autolabel(/autoremoveplus) guy here, but of-course you can do the settings without using deluge's UIs, e.g a batch-file automating everything, no need for copy/paste either, I do all apps like that, life's to short to input into GUIs, in my book atleast :)

I have a feeling I misunderstood something though, and will probably need go back and read more closely a second time, but if just asking if can avoid the GUI config, then most definitely. If need some general pointers leading you in right direction for something then let us know :)
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

Nah I believe you understood correctly, @mhertz. And I agree - it's not only possible to create/edit labels in the .conf file, but I'd recommend it over GUI.

Just beware if you do it whilst deluge is running, it _might_ overwrite the conf file when deluge process is stopped/restarted. It's an issue with some plugins, but can't recall whether it applies to labelplus as well. I tend to do edits on .conf files while deluge is stopped, but I'm just extra careful.
umaximus
New User
New User

Post by umaximus »

I would like to separate "WEB-DL" movies from TV Series, so I want to use one "matches regex" rule and one "doesn't match regex". When I click apply to existing torrents its not working and when closing/opening the label options the second rule is gone. This two rules can not co-exist?
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 01.28.49.png
Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 01.28.49.png (48.15 KiB) Viewed 19298 times
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Sorry don't know and really bad at regex and always have to look it up for the smallest patterns lol, but regardless, atleast I could check that it here doesn't cut the last rule and keeps it upon re-enter prefs, so cannot reproduce. I entered it after your pics, and the hyphen in first rule look strange(light-grey instead black), I thought was a space at first honestly, but maybe just your font or something.

I wanted test if also omits rule if used as first and only rule, and add debug-prints to see what the error was, but as said, couldn't even reproduce with regular two rules as per pic, sorry.

I used basher's labelplus fork which you do too, as else not having such reverse regex rule available even(as latest bdutro fork, which I tested too), plus I tested that it retains both rules on both latest v0.3.2.5 and previous v0.3.2.4, so neither an older version issue.

I don't suppose you could match reverse or what called with a normal "matches regex" rule instead, and seem to remember something about needed use double or even more, backslashes often with python regex pattern matching, but regardless, I couldn't reproduce your exact steps even, so that case moot already and answer lying elsewhere presumably.

Edit: Tested on linux, as see you're on unraid, but i'll test in windows thinclient also now, just in case. Edit: Nope, still same, windows to linux, and windows only. Damn, neither thought about webUI, okay last test then. Edit: Forgot no prefs for this plugin in webUI, only basic set-label support for loaded torrents, so can't test my test-case.