[Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.2.2

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
zagor64
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.0.6

Post by zagor64 »

Ratanak wrote: Thanks for showing me the log. This seems to be an issue with timestamping. It might be caused by using a client and server with different times set up. Can you give me details in this regard?

I've also packaged a version with additional log messages to see how timestamping is being handled on your configurations. You can download the version here. In addition to the client log, I would also like to see the daemon logs which can be enabled by running the daemon as follows:

Code: Select all

deluged-debug -L debug -l daemon.log
Where "daemon.log" is any filename you choose.

Any additional help will be appreciated.
The server is located in Central Europe while I am in the Central US time zone running the client so there is a 7-hour difference between the two. I will work on getting you the additional logs.
zagor64
New User
New User

Post by zagor64 »

Here are the logs you requested. I had to severely edit the daemon log due to the amount of personal info listed there but I hope there is enough left.

daemon log: http://pastebin.com/K8jT90H5

client log: http://pastebin.com/4TncYHEu
Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher

Post by Ratanak »

zagor64 wrote:Here are the logs you requested.
Thanks, you've been very helpful. I should have a fix for this soon.
Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.0.7

Post by Ratanak »

The flickering should be fixed in the just released v0.3.0.7. Thanks again for helping me deal with this issue.
zagor64
New User
New User

Post by zagor64 »

Seems to be working fine. Thanks for the quick fix to this awesome plugin.
RamboMcMutNutts
New User
New User

Post by RamboMcMutNutts »

Wow was just about to post logs and you beat me to it!

Sorry for the delay my end, I've been busy with my final uni work so I've not had much time to myself.

Glad to see that a fix has been issued with the latest update, I'm trying it out now.

Thank you for such an awesome response :D
xoxojackie

Post by xoxojackie »

Fantastic plugin. I love the RegEx support and all the flexibility in applying labels!

One essential feature is missing for me, though. You can stop seeding at a certain ratio, but there's no option to stop seeding after a certain amount of time, eg. 1 week. Would this be a difficult addition to make?
Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher

Post by Ratanak »

xoxojackie wrote:One essential feature is missing for me, though. You can stop seeding at a certain ratio, but there's no option to stop seeding after a certain amount of time, eg. 1 week. Would this be a difficult addition to make?
I can see how stopping a seed after a given amount of time could be useful, but this seems more like a Deluge feature request or maybe a separate plugin. It would not be particularly difficult to implement, but it would add processing that is unrelated to label management and that's something I want to avoid. If the feature ever becomes available through Deluge officially or maybe someone writes a plugin for it, I'll be sure to integrate it into LabelPlus.
Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.1.0

Post by Ratanak »

Version updated to 0.3.1.0.

It is now possible to assign labels from the WebUI using the torrent context menu. Special thanks to Bytesized Hosting for sponsoring this feature addition.
Kalle
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.1.0

Post by Kalle »

Hi.

I'm new to deluge and this plugin so maybe it's just noob-issues. Anyway, I can't seem to find the label contextmenu in WebUI?

I have attached two screenshots showing that the plugin is installed/activated (also the LabelPlus column is visible in the main window/frame) but no contextmenu is shown.

Can someone help me out. I would like to have my torrents organized in groups like film, tv, music and programs (each in their own folder, but that is the next step).
Attachments
Shows that the plugin is correctly installed and activated
Shows that the plugin is correctly installed and activated
deluge plugins.png (3.6 KiB) Viewed 9191 times
Shows the contextmenu after activating LabelPlus plugin
Shows the contextmenu after activating LabelPlus plugin
deluge contextmenu.png (13.03 KiB) Viewed 9191 times