[Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.2.2

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
ilveingt
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.2.2

Post by ilveingt »

The column for labelplus shows up but there's no item preferences in the preferences or sidebar.
Using what was posted by mhertz, with https://github.com/binhex/arch-delugevpn
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Strange. I don't use docker, but it shows up fine for me in quick test(with preferences for each label etc), atleast seemingly, on my system which is same distro and deluge-package as that docker uses internally. It does show an error though in terminal, which I cannot remember if is new or not, last I tested it long ago:

Code: Select all

martin@arch ~ % deluge
Unhandled Error
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/deluge/ui/gtk3/gtkui.py", line 247, in start
    reactor.run()
  File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/twisted/internet/_glibbase.py", line 277, in run
    self._run()
  File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/gi/overrides/Gtk.py", line 1680, in main
    return _Gtk_main(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/twisted/internet/_glibbase.py", line 308, in _simulate
    self.runUntilCurrent()
--- <exception caught here> ---
  File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/twisted/internet/base.py", line 999, in runUntilCurrent
    call.func(*call.args, **call.kw)
builtins.TypeError: could not convert type EventAny to GdkEvent required for parameter 0

20:58:28.106 [CRITICAL][twisted                                            :147 ] Unhandled Error
  File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/deluge/ui/gtk3/gtkui.py", line 247, in start
    reactor.run()
  File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/twisted/internet/_glibbase.py", line 277, in run
    self._run()
  File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/twisted/internet/_glibbase.py", line 308, in _simulate
    self.runUntilCurrent()
  File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/twisted/internet/base.py", line 999, in runUntilCurrent
builtins.TypeError: could not convert type EventAny to GdkEvent required for parameter 0

20:58:28.107 [CRITICAL][twisted                                            :147 ] Unhandled Error
    reactor.run()
    self._run()
    self.runUntilCurrent()

Unhandled Error
    reactor.run()
    self._run()
    self.runUntilCurrent()

21:01:33.021 [CRITICAL][twisted                                            :147 ] Unhandled Error
    reactor.run()
    self._run()
    self.runUntilCurrent()

21:01:33.022 [CRITICAL][twisted                                            :147 ] Unhandled Error
    reactor.run()
    self._run()
    self.runUntilCurrent()
builtins.TypeError: could not convert type EventAny to GdkEvent required for parameter 0]
Sorry, I don't have any solution, other than suggest run with debug logging for gathering additional intel.

Edit: I think I misread your post(I thought only some preferences was missing(label specific
prefs), and not all, but I think you refer to all with your "item preferences" notion, as only some missing seem strange, hence the edit), and if so, just need rename plugin to have "py3.9" in file-name and restart.
ilveingt
New User
New User

Post by ilveingt »

mhertz wrote:Strange. I don't use docker, but it shows up fine for me in quick test(with preferences for each label etc), atleast seemingly, on my system which is same distro and deluge-package as that docker uses internally. It does show an error though in terminal, which I cannot remember if is new or not, last I tested it long ago:

Code: Select all

martin@arch ~ % deluge
Unhandled Error
    reactor.run()
    self._run()
    self.runUntilCurrent()

20:58:28.106 [CRITICAL][twisted                                            :147 ] Unhandled Error
    reactor.run()
    self._run()
    self.runUntilCurrent()

20:58:28.107 [CRITICAL][twisted                                            :147 ] Unhandled Error
    reactor.run()
    self._run()
    self.runUntilCurrent()

Unhandled Error
    reactor.run()
    self._run()
    self.runUntilCurrent()

21:01:33.021 [CRITICAL][twisted                                            :147 ] Unhandled Error
    reactor.run()
    self._run()
    self.runUntilCurrent()

21:01:33.022 [CRITICAL][twisted                                            :147 ] Unhandled Error
    reactor.run()
    self._run()
    self.runUntilCurrent()
builtins.TypeError: could not convert type EventAny to GdkEvent required for parameter 0]
Sorry, I don't have any solution, other than suggest run with debug logging for gathering additional intel.

Edit: I think I misread your post(I thought only some preferences was missing(label specific
prefs), and not all, but I think you refer to all with your "item preferences" notion, as only some missing seem strange, hence the edit), and if so, just need rename plugin to have "py3.9" in file-name and restart.
I have it named with "py3.9". It shows up in plugins, I can enable it, the column for LabelPlus then shows up. But it's not in the preference menu or over on the left of the client. I enabled debugging and started going through the logs, no glaring errors popping out so far, all have to enable trace and dig deeper when I get the time.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Before I test this in that docker image, then what is your setup/routine, which I forgot to add, and sorry I have not much experience with this plugin so not really sure what's normal - you're using docker, so daemons, and webui I believe have no prefs for labelplus if remember right, so are you using GTKUI in thinclient mode then, since you're missing preferences menu? If so, you need labelplus in that clients config-dir also, renamed if needed to match local python. Sorry if missing something evident, just woken and barely gotten my coffee yet :)
ilveingt
New User
New User

Post by ilveingt »

mhertz wrote:Before I test this in that docker image, then what is your setup/routine, which I forgot to add, and sorry I have not much experience with this plugin so not really sure what's normal - you're using docker, so daemons, and webui I believe have no prefs for labelplus if remember right, so are you using GTKUI in thinclient mode then, since you're missing preferences menu? If so, you need labelplus in that clients config-dir also, renamed if needed to match local python. Sorry if missing something evident, just woken and barely gotten my coffee yet :)
This is my docker config, minus my vpn login details, obviously. I then dropped the renamed .egg file into /config/plugins/. Start it up, and navigate to the local web address. I'm using deluge solely that way.
docker run -d \
--sysctl="net.ipv4.conf.all.src_valid_mark=1" \
--privileged=true \
-p 8112:8112 \
-p 8118:8118 \
-p 58846:58846 \
-p 58946:58946 \
--name=delugevpn \
-v /data/docker/deluge/config:/config \
-v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro \
-v /srv/eba0d9a8-e4db-4dac-a3e5-d7dc5a1565a8:/srv/eba0d9a8-e4db-4dac-a3e5-d7dc5a1565a8 \
-v /srv/c05edf2a-11da-44d6-b8ec-6d37977d1fc5:/srv/c05edf2a-11da-44d6-b8ec-6d37977d1fc5 \
-e VPN_ENABLED=yes \
-e VPN_USER= \
-e VPN_PASS=\
-e VPN_PROV=pia \
-e VPN_CLIENT=wireguard \
-e STRICT_PORT_FORWARD=yes \
-e ENABLE_PRIVOXY=yes \
-e LAN_NETWORK=192.168.0.0/24 \
-e NAME_SERVERS=209.222.18.222,84.200.69.80,37.235.1.174,1.1.1.1,209.222.18.218,37.235.1.177,84.200.70.40,1.0.0.1 \
-e DELUGE_DAEMON_LOG_LEVEL=debug \
-e DELUGE_WEB_LOG_LEVEL=debug \
-e DEBUG=true\
-e UMASK=000 \
-e PUID=0 \
-e PGID=0 \
--restart=always \
binhex/arch-delugevpn:latest
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Thanks. Your pics are normal however, since webUI support is very limited for labelplus, only a righclick context menu to assign labels to torrents, and the status field for listing it. If you wan't the full interface, you need GTKUI in thinclient mode, to connect to the docker image's deluged daemon, but e.g. can also just edit config-file manually as alternative.
This is mainly a GtkUI plugin. It adds a status column, a torrent submenu, a sidebar tree, and a status bar area. WebUI support is minimal with only a status column and label assignment context menu.
https://github.com/ratanakvlun/deluge-labelplus
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Serene-Arc added inverse reg-ex autolabeling support and submitted still unmerged PR for bdutro's latest fork, which I built and uploaded here:

LabelPlus-0.3.2.4.egg

Thanks Serene-Arc :)
Hi, I added the option to have an inverse match with regex for the labels, since there wasn't an easy way to do that with the system in place (at least with Pythonic regex).

Also added a gitignore so that all the build files and everything don't clutter the git status.
https://github.com/bdutro/deluge-labelplus/pull/1
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Latest bdutro forked version with the pending PRs applied submitted by Serene-Arc and sammys, for inverse-regex autolabeling support, and fixing an autolabeling bug with the added magnet handler.

Note, this build, plus bdutro's "vanilla" version shows a type-error upon enabling plugin on arch-linux with latest of all components, but seems to work regardless so properly not important - I reported this several months ago in this thread here also, I saw when searching the error up quickly.

LabelPlus-0.3.2.4.egg
neo

Post by neo »

mhertz wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:31 pm Latest bdutro forked version with the pending PRs applied submitted by Serene-Arc and sammys, for inverse-regex autolabeling support, and fixing an autolabeling bug with the added magnet handler.

Note, this build, plus bdutro's "vanilla" version shows a type-error upon enabling plugin on arch-linux with latest of all components, but seems to work regardless so properly not important - I reported this several months ago in this thread here also, I saw when searching the error up quickly.

LabelPlus-0.3.2.4.egg
Thank you very much for keeping this updated!
neo

Post by neo »

I heavily rely on this plugin and enjoy it however I would really love this plugin if someone could add the ability to Execute from the execute plugin. Being able to execute per label would be incredibly useful. Can someone please make this happen? Programing isn't my strong suite.