Plea from a noob.

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
TSCTH
New User
New User

Plea from a noob.

Post by TSCTH »

I'm completely new to both Deluge and this site, so bear with me if i've wrongfully posted the topic or seem to be too much of a noob.

What I'm looking for, is some help guiding my way through some of the more advance features and plug-ins, and as someone with no experience in both programming and Python, the 4+ hours hours spend scouring this forum and various other related sites, all the things i've found so far have only provided confusion and information overload.
So throw any suggestion, guide or anything that might provide me with a solution or straight up solve my problem if you can. I'm really open for anything.

Firstly, I'm looking for something to handle my RSS feeds, with smart filters for episodes to avoid doubles. I've already fallen in love with FlexGet, because of all the possibilities with filters, but their site in extremely confusing when i don't know the lingo and have no programming experience. Plus, i don't really want to install Python on my computer (which is pretty old), since i couldn't find anything about how many resources it'll use or how many FlexGet would use.

And lastly, I'm looking for a way for my finished torrent to be extracted to another folder (just a single one, as i don't have the hard drive space needed to store files long term) and then delete the torrent (along with downloaded data, but not the extracted data) once it reaches a certain share ratio (so my trackers won't boot me).

Relevant system info (do tell if i need to post more info):
Windows XP - Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Build 2600
Deluge 1.3.5 - libtorrent: 0.15.10.0
WinRAR 4.01 (32 Bit)

Hopefully, i can pool anything you give me together and solve everything. ^^ Thanks in advance. :mrgreen: