[Plugin] YaRSS2 - RSS plugin with GTKUI support

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
emrecnl
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] YaRSS2 - RSS plugin with GTKUI support

Post by emrecnl »

bro wrote:
emrecnl wrote:I just installed this RSS addon and I liked it more than flexget. I also had this failed to add torrent error in message logs, here's how I solved:
did you guys check prefer magnet link over torrent while adding a rss url?

edit: I need help with using "Filter include" option. How do you split two or more words?
This image shows what I tried first, it found no matches -case sensitive or not it didn't matter. I used double quotes for each word no luck, tried to seperate with comma nope.. what am I doing wrong.

rss feed used here is https://kat.cr/usearch/izombie/?rss=1
Take a look at the wiki page for examples on regular expressions.
I did and been trying to figure out filter options. I found my Deluge downloading multiple torrents of same show this morning lol. Why can't it just stop looking for matched torrent once it downloads an episode?

For example this is how I setup. Do you see second match which contains [sltv] at the end? Well how can I make the filter match exact words so I don't wanna worry about all those other torrents coming up with matching irrelevant tags in title.
Deluge Host: Ubuntu Server 14.04.03 amd64
Deluge Clients: Windows 7 x64 & Linux Mint 17.2 Cinnamon amd64
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: YaRSS2 Feed Number Limit?

Post by bro »

Cthanatos wrote:So I'm running (what I think is) the latest update , 1.3.5 and I'm running into a couple issues, the rest just cause Windows C++ crashes, but it's still working for the most part. The problem that I'm having is there seems to be a limit to the amount of feeds you can create. I've got 14, and any time I add a new one, it just replaces the most recent one, also changing any subscriptions for the old one to the new one. I've tried unselecting, thinking it thought I wanted to edit even though I click new, but no such luck. Anybody else having a similar issue? If screenshots are needed let me know. Btw, I'm loving the plugin, it's got its rough edges, but it's a marvelous piece of work, and bro, if you read this, thank you and I hope you are very proud.
The bug that causes new subscriptions to replace an existing has been fixed in YaRSS2 v.1.4.1.
When reporting issues, please include any relevant information such as OS (and version), python version (for Windows users this depends on which Deluge installer was used), Deluge version and plugin version.
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

svarog wrote:Hi. I have a problem with my asustor nas and deluge. I'm not sure if this problem fits here but anyway. My Yarss2 stopped working with update of phyton and also deluge, but i've installed the last version of it. I'm using the latest deluge for nas and i'v tried almost all version of yarss2 plugin. Deluge recieve torrents, but it does not start downloading. Even on manual run. Here is the log:

(2015-10-08T07:38:22): Manually running Subscription 'jjj'
(2015-10-08T07:38:22): Update handler executed on RSS Feed 'jjj (broadcasthe.net)' (Update interval 15 min)
(2015-10-08T07:38:22): Fetching subscription 'jjj'.
(2015-10-08T07:38:22): Fetching RSS Feed: 'jjj' with Cookie: '{}' and User-agent: 'Deluge v1.3.12.dev0 YaRSS2 v1.4.1 Linux/3.4.26'.
(2015-10-08T07:38:26): bozo_exception when parsing rssfeed: <urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:590)>
(2015-10-08T07:38:26): No items retrieved

The torrents are in list and i have .* filter so they are all green. What can i do?
What python version is your NAS running?
When reporting issues, please include any relevant information such as OS (and version), python version (for Windows users this depends on which Deluge installer was used), Deluge version and plugin version.
svarog
New User
New User

Post by svarog »

2.7.10.r10
But yesterday my nas received update, and then i have reinstalled everything and now is working.
Matthias
New User
New User

Post by Matthias »

I'm receiving the same error as svarog.

Running inside a FreeBSD 9.3-RELEASE-p16 jail on FreeNAS.
Python version 2.7.9.
Deluge version 1.3.11.
YaRSS2 version 1.3.3.

Code: Select all

(2015-10-09T16:54:22): Fetching subscription 'The Amazing Race'.
(2015-10-09T16:54:22): Fetching RSS Feed: 'IPTorrents TV' with Cookie: '{}'.
(2015-10-09T16:54:22): bozo_exception when parsing rssfeed: <urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:581)>
(2015-10-09T16:54:22): No items retrieved
Edit:

I just upgraded to 1.4.1 and still receiving the same error. I also noticed that it's the py2.6 version that works and the 2.7 doesn't yet I seem to have python2.7 installed.
Last edited by Matthias on Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zan5hin
New User
New User

Post by zan5hin »

Hi, I am just getting into using RSS feeds with Deluge on Windows. I have searched and read this thread but cannot find the answer.

I want to download 1080p versions of my shows. e.g. Homeland.S05E\d{2}*1080p

However I cannot find any settings or syntax that would prevent YaRSS2 from downloading both the broadcast 1080p and then the WEB-DL (sometimes it is reverse, WEB-DL comes out first).

I just want to download the first one available and ignore the rest, unless there is a REPACK. Thanks
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

zan5hin wrote:Hi, I am just getting into using RSS feeds with Deluge on Windows. I have searched and read this thread but cannot find the answer.

I want to download 1080p versions of my shows. e.g. Homeland.S05E\d{2}*1080p

However I cannot find any settings or syntax that would prevent YaRSS2 from downloading both the broadcast 1080p and then the WEB-DL (sometimes it is reverse, WEB-DL comes out first).

I just want to download the first one available and ignore the rest, unless there is a REPACK. Thanks
There is no way to do that in current version. The best alternative is to add the torrents in paused mode and manually resume the one you want to download (and remove the others).
shinger
Leecher
Leecher

Post by shinger »

emrecnl wrote:
bro wrote:
emrecnl wrote:I just installed this RSS addon and I liked it more than flexget. I also had this failed to add torrent error in message logs, here's how I solved:
did you guys check prefer magnet link over torrent while adding a rss url?

edit: I need help with using "Filter include" option. How do you split two or more words?
This image shows what I tried first, it found no matches -case sensitive or not it didn't matter. I used double quotes for each word no luck, tried to seperate with comma nope.. what am I doing wrong.

rss feed used here is https://kat.cr/usearch/izombie/?rss=1
Take a look at the wiki page for examples on regular expressions.
I did and been trying to figure out filter options. I found my Deluge downloading multiple torrents of same show this morning lol. Why can't it just stop looking for matched torrent once it downloads an episode?

For example this is how I setup. Do you see second match which contains [sltv] at the end? Well how can I make the filter match exact words so I don't wanna worry about all those other torrents coming up with matching irrelevant tags in title.

Have you tried this? I think this might work.

Check the screen...
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (107.66 KiB) Viewed 121436 times
===============================================================
Server: Rock 5B 8 Cores (ARM), 16 GB RAM, 2 TB 970 Evo +
Deluge: v2.1.1
Plugins: Blocklist, LabelPlus, ItConfig, MyScheduler, Stats, Notifications, YaRSS2
SirFargo
New User
New User

Post by SirFargo »

I have the same problems as some of you above. But it worked fine until today. It´s been working for weeks.
But today i got this error-message for one of my rss-feeds.

<urlopen error [errno 1]_ssl.c490: error:14077438:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert internal error>

I have three rss-feeds. And this message only shows for one of them, (altho it is the one i use for most things).
The RSS-feed works fine in my other rss-readers tho.

Anyone know what causes this yet?

*edit*
Im using the latest verson of YaRSS2.
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

SirFargo wrote:I have the same problems as some of you above. But it worked fine until today. It´s been working for weeks.
But today i got this error-message for one of my rss-feeds.

<urlopen error [errno 1]_ssl.c490: error:14077438:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert internal error>

I have three rss-feeds. And this message only shows for one of them, (altho it is the one i use for most things).
The RSS-feed works fine in my other rss-readers tho.

Anyone know what causes this yet?

*edit*
Im using the latest verson of YaRSS2.
What version of python do you have?