[Plugin] YaRSS2 - RSS plugin with GTKUI support

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
Xplorer4x4

Re: [Plugin] YaRSS2 - RSS plugin with GTKUI support

Post by Xplorer4x4 »

I have python 2.6 on a lucid vps but 2.7 on my Kubuntu Quantal Desktop. So I put the 2.6 egg on the server, and 2.7 egg on my machine. YaRSS2 shopws up in the plug in sections when connecting to the remote machine as a thin client. When I try to activate the plugin I get this error:

Code: Select all

[ERROR   ] 02:06:55 rpcserver:303 Exception calling RPC request: 'CorePlugin.YaRSS2'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/deluge/core/rpcserver.py", line 298, in dispatch
    ret = self.factory.methods[method](*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/deluge/core/core.py", line 521, in enable_plugin
    self.pluginmanager.enable_plugin(plugin)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/deluge/core/pluginmanager.py", line 82, in enable_plugin
    super(PluginManager, self).enable_plugin(name)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/deluge/pluginmanagerbase.py", line 151, in enable_plugin
    component.start([instance.plugin._component_name])
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/deluge/component.py", line 290, in start
    if self.components[name]._component_depend:
KeyError: 'CorePlugin.YaRSS2'
Any ideas what the core issue is?
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

Xplorer4x4 wrote:Any ideas what the core issue is?
I believe there is a bug that can cause an error when disabling and then enabling a plugin, but when it's disabled on startup I didn't think it would be a problem enabling it. This could be a different issue.

This is from the logs on the server? In core.conf on the server, you can try to add YaRSS2 to "enabled_plugins" like this:

Code: Select all

"enabled_plugins": [
    "Label",
    "YaRSS2"
  ],
and see if it loads it on startup. You don't need "Label" in there, but you need to use that exact format. If you only have one entry, no comma is needed.
Make a backup of core.conf first..
When reporting issues, please include any relevant information such as OS (and version), python version (for Windows users this depends on which Deluge installer was used), Deluge version and plugin version.
Xplorer4x4

Post by Xplorer4x4 »

Well I made the edit, and it was nto active when I started deluge(maybe because when I tried to activate it before it would deactivate itself). However I was able to manually activate it and get it to function! Thanks!
jorricks

Post by jorricks »

Hello,
It's me again xD
My deluge YaRSS2 isn't working..
I can get into configuration, I can change every setting and it will stay the way I saved it it does stay working (at least the log shows it that way) until I quit the client.
So when I close my client and open it again the Message Log is clean and only when I change the interval update time of the RSS feed it seems to work again...
Any clues???
Note:
When I change my settings the following gets add to the Message log:
(2013-04-26T18:02:35): Fetching RSS Feed: 'MyFeedName' with Cookie: '{'Cookie': 'uid=realnumberidhere; pass=realpasswordhere...'}'.
(2013-04-26T18:02:36): Published time is not available!
Which is normal but when I close my client and open it again it's all gone again and I need to change the interval of the RSS feed to get it to work again...
Kind regards,
Jorricks
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

@jorricks
There is an issue I'm having trouble replicating, but it has to do with starting and stopping the event of each feed. For some reason the LoopingCall for each feed isn't always running, so when trying to reschedule with stop/start it fails to stop and throws an exception. I'll add code to handle this for the next version and see if that helps.
When reporting issues, please include any relevant information such as OS (and version), python version (for Windows users this depends on which Deluge installer was used), Deluge version and plugin version.
jorricks

Post by jorricks »

Alright :) I'll be waiting for your update :DD
Something like this error btw xD?:
Exception occured when fetching feed: <urlopen error timed out>
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

jorricks wrote:Alright :) I'll be waiting for your update :DD
Something like this error btw xD?:
Exception occured when fetching feed: <urlopen error timed out>
I'd expect this to be caused by the server not responding, but I'm not really sure. It could a bug in the code causing this.
coolboy

Post by coolboy »

Hi!

Could someone please explain how to set the filter to download every episode in the best available quality? For example if an episode is available in 720p and below to download the 720p and if the 720p isn't available to download whta's available. I've tried to type in the filter: "720p|HDTV" but it doesn't work.

Thanks for your time and attention
Yours faithfully
coolboy
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

@coolboy
Sorry, no support for that.
shinger
Leecher
Leecher

Post by shinger »

Bro, a quite time ago i could't see ARSS2 plugin using remote from desktop to server. If i remember it right it was because of a dependency. I installed Ubuntu 13.04 32 bit on my computer with "deluge-common deluge-gtk".

With those, i should be able to connect to the daemon on my NAS, but he doesn't show up.

Information:
NAS - Ubuntu server 12.04.2 32 bit
deluge-common 1.3.6-0~precise~ppa1 A-E bittorrent client written in Python/PyGTK (common files)
deluge-web 1.3.6-0~precise~ppa1 A-E bittorrent client written in Python/PyGTK (web ui)
deluge-webui 1.3.6-0~precise~ppa1 A-E bittorrent client (web ui transitional package)
deluged 1.3.6-0~precise~ppa1
Python version: python 2.7.3-0ubuntu2.2

Desktop: Ubuntu 13.04 32 bit
Installed: (1.3.6) deluge-common deluge-gtk
Python version: Python 2.7.4

Do you know what might be wrong or maybe i haven't installed something that needs to be installed...
===============================================================
Server: Rock 5B 8 Cores (ARM), 16 GB RAM, 2 TB 970 Evo +
Deluge: v2.1.1
Plugins: Blocklist, LabelPlus, ItConfig, MyScheduler, Stats, Notifications, YaRSS2