[Plugin] Total Traffic

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
mhertz

Re: [Plugin] Total Traffic

Post by mhertz »

You're right buddy, good suggestion, thanks :)

https://github.com/mhertz/deluge-TotalTraffic
DjLegolas

Post by DjLegolas »

I started working on integrating the TotalTraffic plugin into the Stats plugin:
https://dev.deluge-torrent.org/ticket/2812
https://github.com/deluge-torrent/deluge/pull/367
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

@nimer, much welcome buddy as I said in your other thread, just didn't wanted your nice comment here to seem unappreciated! :)

@DjLegolas, Sorry haden't seen, very nice, thanks much, as usual :)
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Replaced visually buggy icon with fixed version from Ser4ph4, thanks!

TotalTraffic-0.5.egg
Ser4ph4
New User
New User

Post by Ser4ph4 »

mhertz wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:07 pm Replaced visually buggy icon with fixed version from Ser4ph4, thanks!
Thank you friend, very fast in the request.

Strong hug.
" Os computadores não merecem confiança! Os humanos menos ainda. "
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Thank you brother for your genuinely kind post, and hug back bro.
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

mhertz wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:07 pm Replaced visually buggy icon with fixed version from Ser4ph4, thanks!

TotalTraffic-0.5.egg
ahem, can't see change in repo: https://github.com/mhertz/deluge-TotalTraffic
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Sorry basher, you're right, but I afterall decided against and deleted the repo a few weeks ago, sorry for confusion.

Honestly i'm little bit weird with certain stuff, and I want to have a clean slate and only include things I actually care about and wanting to maintain, and these small projects here and there I honestly don't. Like the unofficial installer scripts I spend so much time on, but now when that's obsolete then I ditched those too, as don't like "clutter", or being thought off as maintainer etc etc.

Now if i'm making any more changes to autoremoveplus or alike, then I will do it, because you said it would be easier, and obviously I would do it if the rare case would come that I was able to make a PR to your repo, but anyway, that is the reason. I thought about posting it when having deleted it, but didn't really know how to explain it, and didn't neither really think anybody would care much, but i'm glad you bring it up so I could explain, or try to lol :) Sorry, hope you somewhat understand what i'm getting at. Honestly doesn't make much sence, and makes it harder both for me and others, and I might change it later and do it the propper way like you pro's, but just for now i'm still in my old mindset about it. I even delete the deluge repo after having submitted a PR, and refork it next time needing it :) Stupid old ways that sticks I gather, or just me being complete nut-job, i'd bet on the latter though ;)

Edit: Okay clearly going senile prematurely, what the heck am I talking about, as see it's still up! I was sure I had deleted it, and was contemplating if should keep the deluge as a first step lol. Sorry for confusion, haven't been on my github in a while so forgot apparently. And by the way @all i'm just somewhat kidding when talking about such, and not really a backet-case, just for the record, or atleast hide it pretty well ;)
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

I remade and upp'ed this again, as old link down, and huge thanks to Ser4ph4 for being so nice as to help me out with missing files I didn't have no more, like fixing the old icon that was buggy, with fixed version from himself, not to mention just simply being a class act in and off itself, appreciate you buddy, glad to have you here!

TotalTraffic-0.5.egg
lukjod
New User
New User

Post by lukjod »

on newest deluge 2.1.1 i got such error notice alyhought plugin works:

Code: Select all

14:57:09 [ERROR   ][deluge.pluginmanagerbase   :1622] Unable to instantiate plugin 'TotalTraffic' from '/config/plugins/TotalTraffic-0.5.egg'!
14:57:09 [ERROR   ][deluge.pluginmanagerbase   :1622] No module named 'common'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3.11/site-packages/deluge/pluginmanagerbase.py", line 148, in enable_plugin
    instance = cls(plugin_name.replace('-', '_'))
               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/config/plugins/TotalTraffic-0.5.egg/totaltraffic/__init__.py", line 56, in __init__
    from .webui import WebUI as _plugin_cls
  File "/config/plugins/TotalTraffic-0.5.egg/totaltraffic/webui.py", line 48, in <module>
    from common import get_resource
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'common'