Loading Blocklists

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
daddy
Seeder
Seeder

Re: Loading Blocklists

Post by daddy »

You can only use one. I'm happy with http://www.btack.info/splist.zip--set the type to "SafePeer Text (Zipped)".

Many of these servers are pretty overloaded, and the files aren't small, so downloads can take some time. You can try using Coral CDN, which may or may not help.

Edited Oct. 25 2007 to update URL.
Last edited by daddy on Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cb474

Post by cb474 »

So just to be clear, from a total noobie perspective. All I have to do to be sure the blocklist is working is 1) check the enable box in the plugins window 2) provide an appropriate url or file location for a blocklist in the preferences window and 3) when I see the blocklist downloading and then a number of blocklist entries displayed in the information tray that means it's working? Thanks.
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by markybob »

cb474 wrote:So just to be clear, from a total noobie perspective. All I have to do to be sure the blocklist is working is 1) check the enable box in the plugins window 2) provide an appropriate url or file location for a blocklist in the preferences window and 3) when I see the blocklist downloading and then a number of blocklist entries displayed in the information tray that means it's working? Thanks.
yes.
Leecher
Leecher

Post by avatarl »

It doesn't appear to be downloading. I mean, I downloaded that same file in a matter of seconds, but when it tries to supposedly download it through Deluge, it doesn't seem to work, so I'm wondering if there's something wrong.

BTW, I tried to give it windows paths to find the file but I don't think the plugin can get windows paths, so how can I input a windows path in the plugin? Or is that not supported?