[Plugin] Pieces Plugin

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
gbear14275
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] Pieces Plugin

Post by gbear14275 »

Just installed the pieces plugin on a headless server but all I seem to get is a blank tab on the webui... Anyone else having the plugin working?
erphanrajput

Post by erphanrajput »

Can I enable "Set priority of first un-downloaded pieces to high" to true for all future torrent additions?
psisis
New User
New User

Post by psisis »

I assume this plugin is outdated since 2.x and GTK3?

It might be a very handy tool if it works. Deluge is very powerful and fast, but its tools fall short when trying to analyze or diagnose errors in the BT protocol
TheShanMan
Leecher
Leecher

Post by TheShanMan »

Working on upgrading to 2.x now that I see the Windows support is official, and looks like Pieces isn't 2.x compatible? Has Pieces been abandoned? Any hope of this being updated in the near future? Unfortunately it could be a deal breaker for me migrating to 2.x because I use Pieces heavily.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Nick hasen't updated this thread, but he's been active on his github repo for it, e.g. deluge 2.0 compatable version provided there etc. However no release as only in source format, so I built it for you, but took the liberty of building with petroid's PR merged, fixing a couple of bugs and making it a year newer code(Sep 20, 2022):

Pieces-1.0.2.egg
TheShanMan
Leecher
Leecher

Post by TheShanMan »

Wow, thanks!
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Glad to help, much welcome :)