This works in both client/server and Classic mode. Webui is also supported, although you cannot see or set individual piece priorities.
(Jan 18 2011) Version 0.5 Released
- Support client/server mode (i.e. not "Classic" mode)
- Webui support (only displays piece status, no priority info/setting)
- Some minor bug fixes
Questions/Comments welcome. Hope you enjoy!
--- Old News---
(Jan 5 2011) Version 0.4 Released
- Fix a nasty segfault bug from 0.3
- Easy select of multiple pieces using Shift/Ctrl
- Big speed improvement for torrents with lots of pieces
- Ability to always set first un-downloaded piece priority to high to enable watching of movies before they are completely downloaded.
(1/15/2010) Version 0.2 Released:
- Finished/Seeding torrents now display correctly
- Tooltip to show which piece you are hovering over
- Ability to set priorities for individual pieces (via right click menu)