[Plugin] AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2+

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
Abbott

Re: [Plugin] AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1

Post by Abbott »

Hi

I have "Add torrents in a paused state" enabled under the Downloads section of preferences, and this seems to trump the unticked box to add in a paused state in the AutoAdd plugin. Is there some way to prevent autoadded torrernts from being added in a paused state?

Thanks,
Abbott
drizzle
New User
New User

Post by drizzle »

I have noticed that AutoAdd doesn't seem to want to pick up torrent files with special characters (like accents, umlauts, or even apostrophes). I can rename the torrent file and it picks it up after that, but it won't unless I ensure that there are no special characters. Is there any additional information I can provide? Is this a known issue? (Is it something I'm doing?)
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

This thread is no longer relevant as the AutoAdd plugin is now part of deluge, it should work though and you should also see: http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/ticket/1983
FlyingPersian

Post by FlyingPersian »

Hi
Is it not possible any more to have multiple watch folders and settings per watch folder?

edit: I found out that it works with the windows client, but not in the WebGUI.. On the other hand it didn't pick up the torrent with the windows client.. Any possibilities of getting this to work? I really need it..
fletchowns

Re: AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2+

Post by fletchowns »

gazpachoking wrote: I have vague plans to add a webui interface, but I haven't looked at it at all, and am not that motivated to do so. I'd just install the gtkui on a different system that already has a gui in the mean time.
But how do you setup watch directories on the remote machine if the dialog box on the local machine only shows local folder names?
romprod

Post by romprod »

Hi, great plugin, it's working great!

Is it possible to make this work with the LabelPlus plugin and not just the Label plugin?

Not sure I see how to make it work.

Thanks!
mazzo

Post by mazzo »

thnx a lot for such a great plugin, but can you kindly see this : http://forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtop ... =7&t=52679
haydent

Re: [Plugin] AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2+

Post by haydent »

Just want to say this is a great addon, and i got it to work in the end with the WEBUI, the key is to install/activate it, then login to your thin client/deluged daemon (that the webui talks to) from the pc (or other os) install of deluge, and you can then see and set the settings for this plugin that are not visible in the webui, but still take effect.
haydent

Re: [Plugin] AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2+

Post by haydent »

Here's a way i made the ability to use this addon to specify a custom download directory and label etc added from a browser torrent loader addon:
http://superuser.com/questions/1064454/ ... -and-label
seanvree

Re: AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2+

Post by seanvree »

fletchowns wrote:
gazpachoking wrote: I have vague plans to add a webui interface, but I haven't looked at it at all, and am not that motivated to do so. I'd just install the gtkui on a different system that already has a gui in the mean time.
But how do you setup watch directories on the remote machine if the dialog box on the local machine only shows local folder names?

Yeah, I have this same question. I have several mounted folders and the plugin can see them when I go to select the folders as my "watch" folders, but then when I click apply it says "folder does not exist"? Seem to only happen with the watch folder...download to, and move when finished are fine?