[Plugin] AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2+

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
Ibusax
New User
New User

Re: AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2+

Post by Ibusax »

Is it possible to enable the plug-in from the WebUI?

I have a headless system, Debian Squeeze running Deluge 1.3.0. I place a tick next to the AutoAdd plug-in > Apply > OK. I go back to the Preferences and do not see the AutoAdd settings.

Any ideas?
gazpachoking

Post by gazpachoking »

Ibusax wrote:Is it possible to enable the plug-in from the WebUI??
No, currently there is no webui interface for the autoadd plugin. You have to connect with a gtkui to configure it right now.
Ibusax
New User
New User

Post by Ibusax »

gazpachoking wrote:
No, currently there is no webui interface for the autoadd plugin. You have to connect with a gtkui to configure it right now.
I see. That's a shame. I guess I will hold off for the time being as I don't want to add a GUI to my system.

Do you plan to add the functionality to the WebUI?
gazpachoking

Post by gazpachoking »

Ibusax wrote:
gazpachoking wrote:
I see. That's a shame. I guess I will hold off for the time being as I don't want to add a GUI to my system.

Do you plan to add the functionality to the WebUI?
I have vague plans to add a webui interface, but I haven't looked at it at all, and am not that motivated to do so. I'd just install the gtkui on a different system that already has a gui in the mean time.
teh_g

Post by teh_g »

I would love you forever if you added WebUI functionality.
jrburkh

Post by jrburkh »

After adding a watchdir, if I go back in and edit, the folders have all moved up a level. Everything works as saved, but if I have to edit, I have to correct all my folders before saving it again. Am I the only one having this problem? Any thoughts on what it might be?

I'm running Deluge 1.3.0 on Ubuntu 10.10, and AutoAdd 1.02.
react2409

Re: [Plugin] AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1

Post by react2409 »

Just wondering as I am looking at trying to get some organisation to my download directories.

Is there any way through this to either make the download directory to be dated: i.e.:
/home/react2409/downloads/YYYY-MM-DD

Or make it so when it is completed it moves it do a directory like that.

There are multiple watch directories and download directories so it needs to be able to be set on a per download basis.

I used to use rtorrent and with that you could execute bash scripts through the config file and echo the download/completed directory back.

Thanks
~react2409
namdammai
New User
New User

Post by namdammai »

Awesome plugin m8, nice job.

I am hoping someone can help me resolve an issue I am experiencing:
For some reason my AutoAdd Watch Folder periodically is somehow unchecked unexpectedly allowing my torrents to build in the watch folder until I recheck the AutoAdd Watch Folder manually again.
Is there anyway for me to fix this issue ? Maybe something I am doing wrong, idk.

Using:
WIn Server 2008 64bit
Deluge 1.3.1

Please help me correct this, I love using Deluge over all other clients
KorP

Post by KorP »

Faced with such a problem - after several days of stops to pick up from the directory. torrent files. Checkmark in the settings is as confusing 0. Remove and put again does not help, only helps restart deluge. In general, something similar as in namdammai. Sorry for my English.
Deluge - 1.3.1
Auto add - 1.02 (from box)
Gentoo linux 2.6.38
namdammai
New User
New User

Post by namdammai »

Sorry for the delayed response, was thinking this was only an issue I was experiencing.

I have resolved this issue on my side even tho it is an issue of deluge or the addin. Problem is that my ftp was uploading torrent files very slow to the watch dir and deluge or addin was trying to load the torrent while it was incomplete, after several attempts of the long struggle/overload, the upload dir was unchecked. To bypass this I ftp the torrent file to a different dir and have a custom program I wrote watch this dir and then when ftp upload was complete, it was then moved to the deluge watch dir. Been working for 3+ months with no issues.

Hopefully this will be resolved by the deluge team.

l8ers