[Plugin] AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2+

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
malyga

Re: [Plugin] AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1

Post by malyga »

Hello!
I'm using Deluge on X-less system, and I want to use AutoAdd plug-in. I edit autoadd.conf like this:

Code: Select all

{
  "file": 1,
  "format": 1
}
{
  "watchdirs": {
    "1": {
      "path": "/home/malyga",
      "abspath": "/home/malyga",
      "enabled": true
    },
    "2": {
      "path": "/home/malyga/music",
      "abspath": "/home/malyga/music",
      "download_location": "/home/malyga/music",
      "enabled": true
    }
  },
  "next_id": 3
}
But when I place torrents in /home/malyga/music, Deluge don't start downloading.
malyga

Post by malyga »

Does anybody read this topic?
gazpachoking

Post by gazpachoking »

malyga wrote:Hello!
I'm using Deluge on X-less system, and I want to use AutoAdd plug-in. I edit autoadd.conf like this:
But when I place torrents in /home/malyga/music, Deluge don't start downloading.
Please use the gtkui to configure the plugin. (If the server does not have X, you can configure it from another computer connected to the daemon) Once you have configured it from there, if you are still having problems, enable logging and see if there are any relevant messages.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

malyga wrote:I'm using Deluge on X-less system, and I want to use AutoAdd plug-in. I edit autoadd.conf like this:
Please note that conf files will not be read by Deluge while it is running and they will be overwritten upon restart or shutdown therefore only edit them with Deluge shutdown. However, as gazpachoking pointed out, it is better to use the gtkui in thinclient mode to change plugin settings.
ZaPHoN

Post by ZaPHoN »

Great feature... Thanks
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

As per plugin wiki, rename the egg filename: http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/Plug ... ingPlugins
negor
New User
New User

Post by negor »

I can't see setup window for auto add. I use deluge 1.3.5 daemon on remote mashine. On my notebook I use deluge gui to setup remote daemon. I can't find any dialogs for auto add plugin. Where the should appear?
pdario
New User
New User

Post by pdario »

Hello!

Is there a quick guide on how to configure this plugin on a server that only has deluged, deluge-web and deluge-console?

Thank you!
Seedthis
New User
New User

Post by Seedthis »

Hello pdario,

Judging by the wiki there, AutoAdd can't be configured via WebUI. I bet that remote connecting to the daemon with the gtk client would be the solution. Just find a computer with a desktop environment and you're good to go :D
urbanrider
New User
New User

Post by urbanrider »

Hi

I've been using AutoAdd and its great but I'm getting dataloss when the file is moved to another drive on completion. Then I have to re-check it and its missing about 1/4 of the data, this happens to about 3/4 of the movies I download.

Set Up:
Download to Drive A (SSD) -> On Completion -> Move to Drive B for storage

Any suggestions would be helpful, it kind of negates the purpose of autoadding if i have to manually force re-checks all the time.

Edit: Edit: there's still dataloss moving to a different location on the same drive with only one file downloading.