[Plugin] AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2+

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
gazpachoking

Re: AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2

Post by gazpachoking »

maxx.h wrote: what i am missing though is an 'queuetotop' option for important watch folders
Hmm, I think I could add that, might take a few days to get around to it.
k-rog

Post by k-rog »

to be able to configure the plugin in webui would really finisch this plugin. I don't make any use of the GTK.
Since i'm running a headless setup, is it possible to configure it in a config file?

i'm using the 1.3-rc1 build.
Jonan

Re: AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2+

Post by Jonan »

Hello and thanks for this essential plugin ;)

I have a problem with it. I use the 1.2.3 Win client to connect to a remote daemon (same version of course) under linux + AutoAdd 0.28 for python 2.6.
Auto adding from a specified watch folder, putting the defined label and choosing the right download folder are ok. But the last operation "move completed to" fails. I have this error in deluged.log :

Code: Select all

alertmanager:115 storage_moved_failed_alert: [i]torrent[/i] storage move failed: Success
gazpachoking

Post by gazpachoking »

Jonan wrote:Hello and thanks for this essential plugin ;)

I have a problem with it. I use the 1.2.3 Win client to connect to a remote daemon (same version of course) under linux + AutoAdd 0.28 for python 2.6.
Auto adding from a specified watch folder, putting the defined label and choosing the right download folder are ok. But the last operation "move completed to" fails. I have this error in deluged.log :

Code: Select all

alertmanager:115 storage_moved_failed_alert: [i]torrent[/i] storage move failed: Success
So, the move completed option gets set fine for the torrent, but the actual move fails? Seems like it's not an autoadd specific problem. Are the permissions all ok for the location you are trying to move the torrent to?
gazpachoking

Post by gazpachoking »

gazpachoking wrote:
maxx.h wrote: what i am missing though is an 'queuetotop' option for important watch folders
Hmm, I think I could add that, might take a few days to get around to it.
Took more than a few days, but this has been added to 1.0.
I have also added the option of renaming rather than deleting torrents once they are added to deluge.
dudumomo

Post by dudumomo »

Hi there !
I don't understand how the autoadd plugin works on deluge 1.3 (rc2 in my case)
i've created an autoadd folder on my linux server and check the setting in my webui.

Uploading 1 torrent didn't do anything. I've added some more, without success, and I've restarted deluge, 1 torrent has been taken into account...
I really don't understand how it works...

i've check the core.conf file, and everything seems okay. (Autoadd activated with the correct folder path)

Any idea ?

Btw, 1 torrent has been successfully added, but deluge didn't delete the .torrent. (Normal ?)

Thanks for your help.
The Cupid of Services ==> MyUneo.com
gazpachoking

Post by gazpachoking »

dudumomo wrote:Hi there !
I don't understand how the autoadd plugin works on deluge 1.3 (rc2 in my case)
i've created an autoadd folder on my linux server and check the setting in my webui.
Thanks for your help.
I think you might be getting the autoadd feature built in to deluge, and the AutoAdd plugin confused. There is currently no way to configure the autoadd plugin from the webui, so I suspect you are using the core feature.
Uploading 1 torrent didn't do anything. I've added some more, without success, and I've restarted deluge, 1 torrent has been taken into account...
I really don't understand how it works...
Btw, 1 torrent has been successfully added, but deluge didn't delete the .torrent. (Normal ?)
It sounds like deluge doesn't have proper rights write to your autoadd directory. I believe autoadd gets disabled after a failure during adding, (unable to delete file in your case,) so that would explain why subsequent adds did not work. Make sure the user that deluge runs as has permissions in that folder.
dudumomo

Post by dudumomo »

Thank you for the explanation !
Much clearer now.
The Cupid of Services ==> MyUneo.com
rexxx00

Post by rexxx00 »

Hi!
I have deluge 1.3 rc2 installed on my ubuntu headless machine (I connect to it from my windows laptop with deluge 1.3.0 installed).

I can add watch folders in Autoadd options with no problem, but when I try to change settings of a folder I get "autoadd:invalid option key:max_connections".

Can anyone help me?
Thanks!
gazpachoking

Post by gazpachoking »

rexxx00 wrote: I can add watch folders in Autoadd options with no problem, but when I try to change settings of a folder I get "autoadd:invalid option key:max_connections".
Can anyone help me?
Hmm, I can't understand how that error message is possible. Can you try removing your autoadd.conf and trying again? Maybe make sure you have the most recent version of the plugin on both client and daemon.