[Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Post by basher »

Note my fork can be built for Deluge v1 as well from deluge-1 branch.

v1 branch won't see any further feature development, only bugfixes.
7vktfxqo
New User
New User

Post by 7vktfxqo »

I am not sure how the plugin currently functions,

The ability for it to remove torrents that are most recent, yet meet seed time criteria when hitting the "Minimum Drive Space threshold" would be great. Some places add benefits for long term seeding, so when running low on space, optimizing for seed time would be great.

THis may be how the plugin already works, but if not I think it'd be great!

Thank you for the great plugin
illuvattarr
New User
New User

Post by illuvattarr »

basher wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:04 pm Note my fork can be built for Deluge v1 as well from deluge-1 branch.

v1 branch won't see any further feature development, only bugfixes.
I'm using your version and am trying to figure out how to set it up how I want it.
Currently I have it set up that all torrent-tasks get paused after the specified conditions are met.

But I'd like to have a specific rule for torrent-tasks only with a certain label (from radarr/sonarr) to get removed along with its data after X hours of seeding time. How do I set this up? By adding it as a specific remove rule, the torrent only gets paused and I can't select I want it to be removed with its data.
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

illuvattarr wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:59 am But I'd like to have a specific rule for torrent-tasks only with a certain label (from radarr/sonarr) to get removed along with its data after X hours of seeding time. How do I set this up? By adding it as a specific remove rule, the torrent only gets paused and I can't select I want it to be removed with its data.
Consider this example. It deletes (w/ data)
- label1-labeled torrents after they've seeded til ratio >= 5 OR seeded >= 170h
- label2-labeled torrents after they've seeded >= 100h
- all other torrents (who are not labeled with any of those 2 labels) get removed after >= 2h seed time.

Note labelplus-labels are considered. If you want normal/vanilla labels, then change labelplus->false.
Logic runs every 30mins.
illuvattarr
New User
New User

Post by illuvattarr »

basher wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:44 pm
Consider this example. It deletes (w/ data)
- label1-labeled torrents after they've seeded til ratio >= 5 OR seeded >= 170h
- label2-labeled torrents after they've seeded >= 100h
- all other torrents (who are not labeled with any of those 2 labels) get removed after >= 2h seed time.

Note labelplus-labels are considered. If you want normal/vanilla labels, then change labelplus->false.
Logic runs every 30mins.
Thanks for the suggestion, but do torrents without labels (which get added manually without radarr/sonarr) get removed with data as well? I'd like torrents without any labels to be paused after conditions are met, and only torrents with labels to be removed after conditions are met.
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

The last bulletin in my post applies to those torrents. Basically the rules defined in 'General settings' tab apply only to torrents that have no 'Specific Remove Rules' applied to them
illuvattarr
New User
New User

Post by illuvattarr »

Alright, perfect, thanks for the help! After setting my preferred conditions, do i just replace the .conf file with the one in my deluge config folder or do I have to add it to the existing one?
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

illuvattarr wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:48 am Alright, perfect, thanks for the help! After setting my preferred conditions, do i just replace the .conf file with the one in my deluge config folder or do I have to add it to the existing one?
Shut down deluge, replace the file, start deluge (to be extra sure all's good).
I mean you can edit your existing configuration in order to keep important bits. My link simply acts as a starting point to understand how the config file looks like.
illuvattarr
New User
New User

Post by illuvattarr »

I just tested it with radarr but the torrents it adds just get paused after the conditions were met. The data in the download folder does not get removed and the torrent-task also does not get removed.
Torrents I add manually without a label do get correctly paused after the seedtime condition is met.

Here is the .conf file I'm testing with where the radarr labeled torrents should get removed with data after 0.1 hours of seeding time: https://pastebin.com/FAXdsWjS

And here are the settings as visible both tabs: https://imgur.com/a/F6eZsLG
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

From your screenshot I can see that 'Remove torrents' is not in fact ticked, whereas your config does. I try to avoid UI as much as possible. So I'd do what I recommended before: shut down deluge, verify arp.conf is what you pasted, start deluge up again.

Edit: re-reading your message it's clear you're confused about the UI. That's understandable, I had to go through the code to understand how anything there works. Again - just ignore the UI altogether.

But the 'Remove torrents' tickbox, which I presume you unticked, applies to rules defined in both general and specific tabs, although the box itself is listed under 'general' one. It's just a confusing mess. Same thing the fact that the 'general' rules only fire for torrents which none of the specific rules apply for - it's not clear at all.

Note this also means you can't have 'general' rules pause torrents, and 'specific' ones remove. Removal setting applies globally.

Bit unrelated, but I do find it odd you're acting based on sonarr/radarr categories. It generally makes sense to apply removal rules based on specific trackers, as they set the requirements.