[Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.2.2

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
mhertz

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.2.2

Post by mhertz »

@all,

I applied the fix for Jerrk's uncovered/reported issue(autolabeling bug of label-based download-location), to previously posted latest bdutro fork with the 2 pending PRs by Serene-Arc and sammys applied(for inverse-regex autolabeling support, and fixing an autolabeling bug with the magnet handler). The link in previous post was vanilla bdutro latest fork(without any extra PRs applied), with fix for Jerrk's uncovered/reported issue, hence this addition here following also.

LabelPlus-0.3.2.4.egg
Jerrk

Post by Jerrk »

Works perfectly :)
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Thanks for confirming and reporting :)
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

@mhertz to confirm fix was the addition of
self._move_torrents([torrent_id])
into _do_autolabel_torrent()?
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

@mhertz, similar to my autoremove-plus fork, I've started my fork for LabelPlus, having added those 2 upstream PRs and your latest fix.

Note I also believe upstream PR #7 (magnet metadata fix) introduced an issue that's hopefully fixed by this.

PRs welcome.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

This is great, thanks mate much appreciated, and indeed sounds like you cought an issue with that, and fixed additionally, good work! Thanks! :)

(Sorry totally off-topic, but just wanted to sincerelly apologize for previously stating something wrong to you, which I misunderstood, and you didn't - just recently noticed deluged.log auto-generated, and seeing your username made me remember I never "corrected" that to you. My bad bro and sorry again)
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

mhertz wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:31 pm just recently noticed deluged.log auto-generated, and seeing your username made me remember I never "corrected" that to you.
Ha, I have zero recollection of it whatsoever - no worries.

But yea, whenever you continue adding features/fixes to the LabelPlus & ARP plugins as you've been doing here over the years, I'd appreciate PRs so it's all tracked nicely on GitHub.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Thanks bro appreciated :)

Sure thing, will do, just please then have some patience with me, and see such as "draft" or idea(pseudo-code more probably, almost, lol), which you can close and implement better/proper yourself. Anyway, sorry you had to go dig(diff) for my small changes, and of-course shouldn't continue like that, so will do.

Thanks for your post :)
Ognisty321

Post by Ognisty321 »

@basher Hello basher. YaRSS2 doesn't detect labels created by your plugin. Can you check it, please.
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

Hola @Ognisty321.
Haven't used YaRSS2 myself, but having taken a quick look it seems it works with the official/built-in Label plugin.
These labels are separate from ones managed by LabelPlus plugin.

YaRSS2 logic would need to be changed to work with LabelPlus, similar to what has been done with the AutoRemovePlus plugin which supports both Label & LabelPlus labels.

Recommend asking for support in the YaRSS2 support thread

Edit: @mhertz: can you confirm the above is true? This post implies it actually _should_ work...
Didn't find much else... here someone asked if LabelPlus is supported, but no answer.
Edit2: believe this confirms YaRSS2 doesn't support setting labels via LabelPlus in its current form.