Old interface.

Suggestions and discussion of future versions
knakamura
New User
New User

Old interface.

Post by knakamura »

I have been using deluge 1.3 for forever finally downlaoded off github to upgrade and I am not fond of the new window at the bottom with a scrolling vertical menu bar [Status, Details, Options, Files, ETC... ] on the left is there a way to restore tabs as the default? I feel like that is going backwards with interface useability. Could find no settings options and could not drag and drop and cause it to switch modes or anything. Unless there is a config file way that I dont know of.

One other thing that bothers me is if I accidentally double click a magnet link a dialog comes up saying you can only add once which has to be clicked OK on before I can add more. I would love to have that just be silent, so if im queing up several things and accidentally click one twice I dont ahve to switch windows back and fourth.

Otherwise v2.0.3 it seems fast and doesnt crash, 1.3 used to ocasionally hang up fully when doing certain stuff sometimes it would be days, sometimes weeks, sometimes even months of uptime before it happened. Though I might go back to 1.3 or a similar 1.x tree just to get the interface back to how I liked it so long as it compiles and has no errors on the newest slackware current.

Thats my two cents.