Suggestions

Suggestions and discussion of future versions
BoltPow3r
New User
New User

Suggestions

Post by BoltPow3r »

Fair warning, I just migrated from uTorrent so expect some "whining" on my part :D

I hope you don't take this the wrong way. I just want Deluge to get better, these would be just small QoL improvements.

I'll make this as short as possible, so without further ado here is a list of things that would make the user experience, in my mind, a bit better.

Being able to change language from "Preferences". I simply don't understand why this isn't a thing, because it just seems so basic.

Add "completed on" sorting option (similar to "added on"). This is just a personal preference.

Add option what double clicking does. Everyone on windows is used to the fact that double clicking means opening a file or folder. This, again is a no brainer for anyone really.

I'd would be nice to able to copy Magnet URI straight from Deluge ala right-click.

It would be nice if you could be able to see the full path, where you will be saving your torrents. Like so https://i.imgur.com/2vcZ2zz.png.

Add option to change the theme or even style.

If I missed anything, just add it to the list. :D

p.s.

I am on Win10 and using the latest version of Deluge.

p.p.s

Also, if you open up a torrent I expect that the target file would be chosen, not just open the folder where the file is located. This is a problem if you have many files inside a folder, which you then need to find on your own instead of it just being selected when you open it from Deluge.

p.p.p.s.

Clicking on magnet links does not bring deluge on top of all programs opened.

It would be nice if I could copy and paste download location instead of navigating to it by clicking.