3 requests for future

Suggestions and discussion of future versions
PhiliP

3 requests for future

Post by PhiliP »

Hello :).

First request : Could it be possible that a double click on a torrent, in the main torrent list, would open the "saving" folder and point ON the torrent cliked, or get INTO the folder if the torrent in question is a folder ?

Second : When i erase a torrent, i alway delete the .torrent AND the data itself.
Question : Could it be possible to have a cliquable option in the settings that would consequence NOT ask each time if we want to erase the data OR the data and the torrent in a popup. When right clicking on "erase" on the concerned torrent, there wouldN't be a dialog popup anymore and the action would be done as selected in the settings IF SO ?

Third : Would it be possible to make the pointer point directly to a default (for exemple On "Add" while we add a torrent) option in the dialog boxes when they appear ?

Please.

Apologies for my non native tong english.
Shryp

Re: 3 requests for future

Post by Shryp »

For your second request I had at one time hacked my version to do the opposite (delete the torrent and leave the data with no popup asking). You could probably do something similar yourself.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=51371
PhiliP

Re: 3 requests for future

Post by PhiliP »

Shryp wrote:For your second request I had at one time hacked my version to do the opposite (delete the torrent and leave the data with no popup asking). You could probably do something similar yourself.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=51371
That's very nice from you !

But i don't know how to adapt your script to the need of my second request because i've no python or any other programming language knowledge at all.

If you or someone... i think i won't be alone to be pleased by such a script.