There are both Windows and MacOS packages.
Ubuntu users can continue to use the: develop PPA but I am hoping to have a snap package soon.
Deluge 2.0 has been many years in development, the sheer amount of code needing fixed and updated along with catching up with libtorrent changes has made it a long road. As almost the sole developer at this stage it will be no easy task but in the next few months I do hope to get it released.
Here is a taster of what's to come:
- New multi-user support.
- Performance updates to handle thousands of torrents and faster loading times.
- New Console UI which emulates GTK/Web UIs.
- GTK UI improvements and additions.
- Fully support latest libtorrent releases.
- Language switching support.
- Improved logging output.