[Feature Request] Double click to open containing folder

Suggestions and discussion of future versions
Papahuge
New User
New User

[Feature Request] Double click to open containing folder

Post by Papahuge »

Hey guys, I've recently switched over to Deluge, So far I'm loving it's very simple yet sophisticated layout. I installed the windows client and settings are set up just like I'm used to in uTorrent. The only thing missing is when I double click on each torrent, the containing folder doesn't pop up. Is there an option to enable that somewhere? Or maybe you guys can make it happen in the next update? It was very simple to just double-click and folder with the torrent data would pop-up and you can load the content that you want to watch fast and easy. The only option I see is the right-click to open folder, but even that opens the general downloads folder not each specific torrent that you click on, so you have to search through the sea of downloads. Sounds like a simple thing to implement but I'm sure it's somewhat tricky. Maybe in the next update ;)
Papahuge
New User
New User

Re: [Feature Request] Double click to open containing folder

Post by Papahuge »

bump!
Dullahan

Re: [Feature Request] Double click to open containing folder

Post by Dullahan »

As someone migrating from uTorrent, I really miss the feature to double-click to open files or folders. It is still possible to right-click and open though so it's not that bad, but it would be much more efficient to just double-click, especially if you do it all the time, many times.