Testing request

Suggestions and discussion of future versions
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Testing request

Post by markybob »

All,
It's nearing that time again...a release is almost upon us. Before rolling out a Release Candidate, I'd like to have some testing of the the scheduler plugin that I just spent spent the day trying to fix. If you're interested in having this plugin back in working order for the 0.5.6 release, please try it out (in SVN trunk) and give us your feedback/problems. Thanks
bidossessi

Re: Testing request

Post by bidossessi »

First impressions:
The UI gets updated when you check or uncheck the plugin
However, if you just toggle the checkbox, the UI shows (-0.0KiB/s) in both the download and the upload field, instead of your expected (40KiB/s) for instance. It fixes itself once you click on the scheduler preferences in the plugins dialog.
I don't yet know if this has any bearing on the actual bandwith limit. I will check further and get back to you on that.
OpenSuse 10.3 /kernel 2.6.22.13-default /AMD64/512Mib RAM/Nvidia FX5500/Deluge from OpenSuse RPM repository ( 2.5.8)
Ubuntu Gutsy /kernel 2.6.22.14-generic /P4/1Gib RAM/Nvidia FX5200/Deluge from Deluge web package ( 2.5.8 )
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: Testing request

Post by markybob »

bidossessi wrote:First impressions:
The UI gets updated when you check or uncheck the plugin
However, if you just toggle the checkbox, the UI shows (-0.0KiB/s) in both the download and the upload field, instead of your expected (40KiB/s) for instance. It fixes itself once you click on the scheduler preferences in the plugins dialog.
I don't yet know if this has any bearing on the actual bandwith limit. I will check further and get back to you on that.
good catch, thanks :) i'll get those two fixed.