[Suggestion] Redo tracker listing, advance Total upload slot

Suggestions and discussion of future versions
Alseimik
New User
New User

[Suggestion] Redo tracker listing, advance Total upload slot

Post by Alseimik »

So i moved to Deluge recently, and I'm really happy with it. But there's a thing that annoys me, i thought it would be okay, but it really annoys me, and it's the way Deluge handle the trackers in the GUI. I'm used to uTorrent, where an extra tab, along the peers and all the others, is dedicated to trackers, and it's setup like the peer tab. The current system works, but it makes me do more mistakes, and i don't get some information, like how many peers each trackers respond with or if one of the trackers is down. This also apply to the "add" screen, when you start a new torrent, where there's no option for editing the tracker list, which i would like.

About the upload slot, sometimes i get frustrated when my downloading torrents upload pretty heavy, while my prioritized seeding torrents can't handle all leechers. Could there be an option for maximum upload slot for downloading torrents? That way I'll be able to set it to, lets say 4, and my global at 80, I believe it would prioritise seeding torrents.