- When using info, only print "[state, X%] shortened name... U/D speeds"
- Display details with -v
- Display more details with -vv
- Allow info, rm, recheck, etc. to take other arguments aside from torrent name/id. E.g. "Downloading", "Seeding", "Paused", "Finished", "Unfinished"
- Add status command that will display properly formatted and colored info about how much torrents are currently seeding/downloading/etc. as well as top N torrents bandwidth-wise(as much as space permits)
- Unless using -v, only print as much characters of the ID/hash as is needed to identify the torrent +1-2. It takes a lot of space.
Suggestions and discussion of future versions
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests