feature request: force recheck

Suggestions and discussion of future versions
egil
New User
New User

feature request: force recheck

Post by egil »

It would be great if it was possible to force recheck a torrent.
I shut down the computer rough the other day, and deluge started downloading completed files. I re-added the torrent to recheck, but there must be a better way :geek:
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: feature request: force recheck

Post by markybob »

egil wrote:It would be great if it was possible to force recheck a torrent.
I shut down the computer rough the other day, and deluge started downloading completed files. I re-added the torrent to recheck, but there must be a better way :geek:
btw, the bug that caused deluge to "lose" parts of torrents and then have to redownload them is fixed in svn. at least i'm pretty sure i fixed it :) you might wanna give that a try
Krakatos
New User
New User

Post by Krakatos »

This feature would still be nice though :)
bidossessi

Post by bidossessi »

Krakatos wrote:This feature would still be nice though :)
+1 amen
OpenSuse 10.3 /kernel 2.6.22.13-default /AMD64/512Mib RAM/Nvidia FX5500/Deluge from OpenSuse RPM repository ( 2.5.8)
Ubuntu Gutsy /kernel 2.6.22.14-generic /P4/1Gib RAM/Nvidia FX5200/Deluge from Deluge web package ( 2.5.8 )
Tares

Post by Tares »

AFAIR someone wanted a good reason for implementing force recheck, so here you go :
svn from this morning 185x i think, gutsy 32,tribe5->beta. My 4gb torrent just has finished so, I've started to unpack it (87 .rar files) and a popup came up saying it want a pass to do so... so I've added torrent to uTorrent and had him to force recheck, and there it was, one of the files was corrupted and I had to download it again. With force recheck option, I would just press it, waited till it finishes and could happily unpack the files ;-)

btw. now I know, when unpacking rar files, it pops up for pass, it means somefile is corrupted ^^;
Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala amd64
vegaman
New User
New User

Post by vegaman »

I would also like this feature, it's the only thing I'm missing in the client.