Last Call

Suggestions and discussion of future versions
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Last Call

Post by markybob »

To our terrific translators, this is last call. Thank you for all of your hard work, as we realize that there were a ton of new strings to be translated during this 0.5.3 release. You've done a great job, for which we all thank you for. Deluge would not be what it is without your help. With that said, 0.5.3 final is hopefully within 24hrs of release, so please head on over to launchpad and do what you can to get those last few strings finished up. Here's to a great 0.5.3 release! :)
https://translations.launchpad.net/delu ... ots/deluge
medigeek

Re: Last Call

Post by medigeek »

eek! 304 for serbian translation and 213 for greek... Looks like I'm not going to make it if I start right away :\
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by markybob »

medigeek wrote:eek! 304 for serbian translation and 213 for greek... Looks like I'm not going to make it if I start right away :\
keep me updated on your progress. how much longer do you think you'll need? we might be able to delay a bit, just please let me know. thanks again for translating! :) if push comes to shove, we'll release 0.5.3 and try very hard to get 0.5.4 out before the gutsy freeze, so hopefully that'll give you and others more time before a huge distribution freezes us.
medigeek

Post by medigeek »

I've notified both serbian and greek ubuntu loco teams to start doing some work, put you on digg and I hope someone will join me, I started translating in serbian ;) It's the least I could do for such a great program!
I'm at 20% currently, it's going faster than I thought
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by markybob »

medigeek wrote:I've notified both serbian and greek ubuntu loco teams to start doing some work, put you on digg and I hope someone will join me, I started translating in serbian ;) It's the least I could do for such a great program!
I'm at 20% currently, it's going faster than I thought
that's outstanding to hear! i was born in brazil, but raised in the US, so i understand the need to support as many languages as possible. thank you for your efforts
medigeek

Post by medigeek »

50% and I have to stop here. I hope someone will continue today, cheers!
Jazzva
New User
New User

Post by Jazzva »

Serbian translation is currently at 96% (10 more strings to go). I guess it will be finished soon :).

*edit* It's done. I'm going through strings, just to check if there are typos and to correct them.
medigeek

Post by medigeek »

cool 8-)